Stellar Blade demo out now!John linneman DF says it plays "smooth like BUTTa" |UP| Demo hit 690k daily active players as per Ampere & additional info.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I'm not very far in but at the beginning there's a big dude he smashed me because I couldn't parry / dodge his attacks , but when I lost all my health a cut scene played & then the game continues so I think you're supposed to die at that bit lol
ok cool, well update us please when you have completed the Demo, would love to hear what you think.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Let me get this straight.
I have a new Korean car
I've just dried it with korean microfiber towel
Now I will play a Korean game based on Korean model... in korean voice over.

Guys.... I started the demo... it is actually really great. Like for real. Like... I watched the intro, the BEST WAIFU I'VE EVER SEEN opened the hatch to my escaped pod, screenshot, pause... I probably want to stop right here and wait for the full release lol.

It's this character from end of this trailer. Thank god they have not removed her!!!!!!

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I still have to play it (my console GPU since to have some hardware malfuntion, I have to sell it for repair/replacement). How is the usage of haptic feedback and adaptative trigger? Does it use them well?

Last edited:

mckmas8808

26 Mar 2024
Absolutely loving it great graphics ,great performance , great sound , great combat , Sony have been really clever getting this as an exclusive & it's hard to believe this is shift ups first console game I feel like they may have had help from guerrilla

Why Guerrilla though? Either way, glad it's running great!

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Lol I wonder how very much DF will cower around covering the game. Bugaga already was red in the face when discussing.
"distracting for modern audiences and like a game from 2002" but he said it in a negative way.
They are ree so they will surely tip toe around main character and talk about anything else lol.

btw - good performance and graphics. UE5 maybe is a waste of time indeed

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I told you guys it was the real deal :)

Let me get this straight.
I have a new Korean car
I've just dried it with korean microfiber towel
Now I will play a Korean game based on Korean model... in korean voice over.

Guys.... I started the demo... it is actually really great. Like for real. Like... I watched the intro, the BEST WAIFU I'VE EVER SEEN opened the hatch to my escaped pod, screenshot, pause... I probably want to stop right here and wait for the full release lol.

It's this character from end of this trailer. Thank god they have not removed her!!!!!!
You are 100% banned for participating in, and when we do our Screenshot comp.

You can however send the screenshots to me in private, want to check the quality of the shots, IE Colours, Atmosphere, shadows etc

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
my two cents.

character movement a bit floaty.

No button remapping in action game is kinda negative.

i played in graphics mode, but it is my eyes, tv or what, but imagine is not as crisp as in other games. for example like in Ronin which is just 1512p.

everything else was great. good mechanics, a lot of combos. interesting game mechanics.
game will have 58 enemies total.
upgrade system is like in God Of War, you searching data for health upgrades, core upgrades etc..

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
no, of course not, on PC, Xbox and Switch, IOS, Mobile..

but main game PS5 exclusive. new Playstation strategy.
You are getting very sarcastic in your old age.

Jimmy Fallon Laughing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon