Stellar Blade demo out now!John linneman DF says it plays "smooth like BUTTa" |UP| Demo hit 690k daily active players as per Ampere & additional info.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
France, the country of love and sexual revolution.

IGN France: Not on our watch
Then some ppl say it's only an "America" problem 😂. IGN France smh what a bunch of nonsense. Play the damn game and judge off the gameplay. Soon devs will be giving you the ability to change the main character into a generic box with no characteristics as to not offend the ppl who in their bizzare mind think thts actually the natural way ppl are lol.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
IGN France
Screenshot-20240329-214910-Chrome.jpg

Lol
5/10 Review Incoming

Reactions: Puff and Gamernyc78

Polyh3dron

Veteran
31 Jan 2024
*fires up demo*

"can't wait to see how this sounds on my Dolby Atmos sound system!"

(entire sound mix is in stereo, coming out of left and right speakers)

and that's the least of this game's issues. prioritizing frame rate puts this game at a laughably low resoultion, fine detail stuff breaking up everywhere.

the camera shakes during explosions are really fucking weird too. I'm all for proper camera shakes, but these are bad. falling debris seems to be moving around erratically, control isn't quite right with character reaction time... I'd rather play one of those Namco Bandai anime soulslikes honestly.

whole game is giving massive amateur hour vibes, and they want $69.99 for this shit. And the sound mix is only in Stereo lol

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
*fires up demo*

and that's the least of this game's issues. prioritizing frame rate puts this game at a laughably low resoultion, fine detail stuff breaking up everywhere.

the camera shakes during explosions are really fucking weird too. I'm all for proper camera shakes, but these are bad. falling debris seems to be moving around erratically, control isn't quite right with character reaction time... I'd rather play one of those Namco Bandai anime soulslikes honestly.
I dropped code vein after 30 mins. Combat was floaty asf and could not enjoy it. Thank God the combat here feels heavy and as of your making contact.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
*fires up demo*

whole game is giving massive amateur hour vibes, and they want $69.99 for this shit. And the sound mix is only in Stereo lol
You say this then we get this lol

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I dropped code vein after 30 mins. Combat was floaty asf and could not enjoy it. Thank God the combat here feels heavy and as of your making contact.
yeah, combat is great. need to use to it. i got cought multiple times while trying to parry, good that there is a skill which helps a little bit.
game is not very hard but it will be harder at release, because you won't have many of the skills which you have now.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
*fires up demo*

Found the Debbie downer.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
French people have no shame, they elect a guy who has an affair with his teacher while in school at 15 yrs old LMAO, Dude had no morals at 15 can we expect him to have them now? Horny pixels is where the french draw the line.