Stellar Blade demo out now!John linneman DF says it plays "smooth like BUTTa" |UP| Demo hit 690k daily active players as per Ampere & additional info.

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
Man we really need 19 inches of Eve or that Stalker model in a collector's edition. The CE would sell like hotcakes for this game, sometimes you need to be overconfident and bring out the big guns. Outcast new beginning got a CE ffs and that game is a dog shit turd

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Man we really need 19 inches of Eve or that Stalker model in a collector's edition. The CE would sell like hotcakes for this game, sometimes you need to be overconfident and bring out the big guns. Outcast new beginning got a CE ffs and that game is a dog shit turd
Yeah, i don't get, how they deciding CE releases. Ronin didn't even get Steelbook.
TN usually did deluxe edition.

It would have been great to get Stellar Blade CE.

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
I really hope this not a one and done single player game from shift up or for that matter any korean dev, the korean made games 90% of the time have terrific combat brought down by the asinine pay to win mechanics in their mmo's. For their first foray into AAA single player game they seem to have knocked it out of the park. The game seems to have been made in a reasonable time frame of 4 years as well.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
well hey, every other PS5 game and the vast majority of AAA games are in surround sound. Stellar Blade is the outlier here.

that is a huge downer for someone who puts a lot of money into their sound system
Tht I can understand. But you went on and said tht wasn't half of its problem as if it's bad.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
I wonder if physical release can be upgraded to deluxe on psn