Stellar Blade footage, PSN Most Wanted 🔥 Also protagonist Eve body figure was actually based on a 3D scan of the Korean model Shin Jae-eun! 👀

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

View attachment 3637

Stellar Blade on PS5 Might Launch With a New Game Plus (NG+), Here’s the Reason Why​

Or maybe might not, and here, no more useless article.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Looking forward to Stellar Blade and my goodness, the model is fucking hot, sexy and gorgeous!!! Like, holy shit!!! To each their own but I wish every woman looked like that. Hehehe. 😍

Reactions: Umar and Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Looking forward to Stellar Blade and my goodness, the model is fucking hot, sexy and gorgeous!!! Like, holy shit!!! To each their own but I wish every woman looked like that. Hehehe. 😍
LOL you went super hard (no pun intended).

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Hahaha. Yeah, I did. I mean, err, never mind. lol

Joking aside, woman is absolutely gorgeous. I love when people say that women don't look like that and im like, a lot of women look like that and if you go to the beach, you'll easily see hundreds.
The game character is def a sex bomb, the model has a cute face but a little skinny for me. Still a 10 tho

Reactions: peter42O
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Joking aside, woman is absolutely gorgeous. I love when people say that women don't look like that and im like, a lot of women look like that and if you go to the beach, you'll easily see hundreds.
In NYC I see tons of beautiful women from all nations. I can easily go to Korea Town or Chinatown or Queens and see really beaitiful Asian women.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

noooo

shrek-pitchfork.gif

• sad
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Perfect for me. Thin/slim/slender.
Yup, after trying different body types I must say that it's hard to disagree. I've become way more picky over time (I'm settled anyway, but I won't get in trouble for some average girl, if I was to get in trouble that is).

• thisistheway

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023

Reset Era users and redditors don't go outside so they don't see real women

• they're_right_you_know

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Eh East Asians women are mostly flat 1st size so, eh plastic is king in South Korea, even in my country some models are just plastic, bleh... Thinking about those silicon liquid filled breasts is kinda scary, hope the career money worth it though.

Well the 3rd size can be improved by gym so there's thar.

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Eh East Asians women are mostly flat 1st size so, eh plastic is king in South Korea, even in my country some models are just plastic, bleh... Thinking about those silicon liquid filled breasts is kinda scary, hope the career money worth it though.

Well the 3rd size can be improved by gym so there's thar.
The Japanese woman I knew was a perfect natural C.😈