Stellar Blade Preview |OT| Releases April 26th. Stellar Blade is 20-40 hrs, hard mode, no DLC, no MTX at launch |UP| Shu visits studio.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
On the radar but I won’t be finished with Ronin in time so might have to skip or wait for sale to put in backlog depending on player reception ONLY since I don’t value critic reviews in the slightest (crooked industry filled with previews disguised as reviews).
Demo was enough for me to get it.

Reactions: KvallyX
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
There is no even Steelbook or deluxe edition is a bummer.
Thts a dumb move. The game and it's character is attractive in a general sense and a steel book with some cool art would have been easy money!

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Complete cover of the Spanish Games Tribune (GTM) magazine by Korean artist Sunghan Yune:

Polyh3dron

31 Jan 2024
I didn't even like the demo for this but oh my god it is making the resetera chuds go apeshit. this is in response to a thread about the following article:

5EK1G5j.png

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Personally, im expecting Stellar Blade to review around the same as Nier Automata did but for me personally, be better than Nier Automata. Granted, not by much but still, better.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022

Stellar Blade - The Journey (Behind The Scenes) | PS5 Games​

Very cool and well made making of documentary, let's they hope they keep making more of this and other games. The other ad is also very cool. Nice to see Jimbo backed this game with a great marketing campaign.

Are they oficial or fan made?