Stellar Blade Review Thread & |OT| "When Voluptuous Beauty and The Blade Meet"

What do you think will be the Meta average?

• Total voters

quest4441

27 Feb 2024

Worse than the pearl clutching is weaponising pearl clutching for console wars. Brb, buying the game for full price so the developers get the max amount of $$$s for their great work.

The planet smasher guy I tell you, dude is a bigger feminist than woman themselves lol. What is with simps and their fascination for white knighting and fighting imaginary battles

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
Man grummz just has to be that one attention seeking weirdo who has to push things too far when he could have left it at "i had a good point" once, like 4 weeks ago, then he just had to keep chasing that clout
Its the classic you either die a hero or become a villain if you grift long enough. But hey for every alyssa mercante there is a grummz, balance in all things 🙃

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Its the classic you either die a hero or become a villain if you grift long enough. But hey for every alyssa mercante there is a grummz, balance in all things 🙃
yeah it's honestly so tiring, these people are drama vampires and feed off of the negative attention. i hate that people like this dominate the online discourse, just fucking be normal

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Bless Sony for letting us buy the digital deluxe upgrade for $10. No ragrets getting that cheap physical copy 😁

were the millers no ragrets GIF

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Just played through the intro. Will continue when I get up. Very happy that they patched in the option to turn off Film Grain and Chromatic Aberration.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Gene Park is on Era defending his review. He's very active in the review thread. I didn't read everything but it's interesting.
Funny enough , the one arguing with him is the one who got me banned, Kyuuji. Doing what they usually do, finding any semblance to be outraged about. The entire Cyberpunk situation was orchestrated by this toddler of a user.

Now he's mad a gene for not criticizing his own home country in the article. The user has severe issues.

GachaMadeMeBroke

26 Nov 2023
Gene Park is on Era defending his review. He's very active in the review thread. I didn't read everything but it's interesting.

The worst thing about western liberals is their incessant need to declare their morals as superior. The irony of going after a Korean dude for giving his perspective on this game as a Korean is just laughable at this point. As Gene was saying in era, he’s just explaining Korean culture not even defending it but again, if you’re not as angry and upset as these people, your against them and actively defending what they deem as problematic.

Good God, man, that place is exhausting. I remember reading a thread on the Middle Eastern conflict and one dude was, who rightfully got banned thankfully, was more concerned about gay and trans people if the west doesn’t intervene rather than, you know, stopping a fucking genocide. There’s really not a lot that gets to me but western politics and especially people online that feel they’re morally superior to others fucking grinds my gears.

The thing with Gene too also shows how quickly they’ll turn on you.