Stellar Blade Review Thread & |OT| "When Voluptuous Beauty and The Blade Meet"

What do you think will be the Meta average?

• Total voters

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
tx2IMTN.png

Gaming journalism :poop:

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Skillup’s review seemed fair. Calls it a nicer automata rip-off.

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
It’s addicting. Just can’t stop.

I take pictures of passwords with my cellphone, easier that way for me

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I agree Stellar Blade is not a ripoff , The guy didn't like ff16 combat. Stellar Blade shits on Nier in the combat department so he is trying to bring it down

He acknowledges the combat. His issue is the narrative and themes feeling ripped from nier but not executed as well. Highly subjective. I didn’t care for nier much so don’t really care about that point at all. Combat looks better in stellar blade. Overall he recommends the game which is a thumbs up. I don’t see controversy

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
He acknowledges the combat. His issue is the narrative and themes feeling ripped from nier but not executed as well. Highly subjective. I didn’t care for nier much so don’t really care about that point at all. Combat looks better in stellar blade. Overall he recommends the game which is a thumbs up. I don’t see controversy
Story is subjective I agree but my opinion is always that gameplay should be the biggest part of a video game rather than narrative. We have movies or books for having deep philosophical narratives and stories but that is just me