Stellar Blade Review Thread & |OT| "When Voluptuous Beauty and The Blade Meet"

What do you think will be the Meta average?

• Total voters

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Taking out the fake outrage of the puritans and the “only ugly people are real” people, the game lands in the high 80s if not in the low 90s.

Great job by Shift Up!

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
And it's a reach. I'm African and it's hilarious to see all these white people fake outrage over it. You're telling me a Korean dev placed a southern american racist term in their game? Hard R, is used to describe a very violent film.
it is not even Hard R, it is clearly stating R Shop, R is character in the game. they just trying to make ship up ignoring everything logical and real to make shit up. Especially when the game has more 'Hard' graffitti in the game.

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
Wow at this pace the MC score might dip into the 70s. I thought I was overestimating the hate after the mostly positive demo reception, but it looks like gaming journalists were silently ready to fillet this one. For the dev's sake I hope the game sells a lot of copies.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

gokuss4

28 Jan 2023
After reading these reviews now I understand why sony first party games are full of woke shit and every female character look like a tranny now
Fuck these western they them purple hair sensitive journalists
They killed the comic industry and now the films and TV show industry and soon the videogames industry will join them

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
We love you blade

W

Haters gona hate

sunglasses deal with it GIF by BBQ Films

Reactions: voke

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Ask him why he's bringing up minorities and women out of thin air.
These losers always speaking for people as if their tapped in at all. These white folks don't even know what qualifies to offend a black person, discourse around FFXVI showed me that. As far as women go, sure, maybe eve's sexiness will make someones ugly goatface girlfriend upset. My gf said eve is the biggest baddie in gaming. I'm assuming those who criticize that have some sort of insecurity to work out,