Stellar Blade Review Thread & |OT| "When Voluptuous Beauty and The Blade Meet"

What do you think will be the Meta average?

• Total voters

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I don't understand why none of the reviewers admit this is better than both Nier games, from a gamplay standpoint. Lets be real nier thrives of story, characters, lore. This game has actual fantastic GAMEPLAY. Where this game lacks in story and originality, it makes up for it with its' beauty, gameplay and exploration.

Alos don't sleep on the sidequests.... it's all just incredibly well done.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I don't understand why none of the reviewers admit this is better than both Nier games, from a gamplay standpoint. Lets be real nier thrives of story, characters, lore. This game has actual fantastic GAMEPLAY. Where this game lacks in story and originality, it makes up for it with its' beauty, gameplay and exploration.
budge, baby, you have to pick your battles. both games acceled on its own direction.

it is actually impressive how Stellar Blade scaled up from indie small size game to this end product.

Nier Automata is amazing and when this game is compared to it, it just shows how good Stellar Blade is and how media is full of bullshit.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: voke

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
40-50 hours seems right. It’s all slander then.
The 13 hrs is for straight rushing through the story and that too if you know what are doing in combat, but for the last sequence of bosses you require the burst skills and tachy mode otherwise you will get curbstomped if you dont have good reflexes for pulling off multi parries. Maybe IGN played on story mode with the assists :ROFLMAO:

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
I’m 29 hours in and have not completed the game. I still have lots of missions and trophies to go.

Anyone here who completed the whole game in 20 hours?

I am currently fighting
Tachy
. Not sure how far along that makes me in the game. I am not doing ANY side missions. 13 hours in.

IMG_1296.png

Last edited:

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Finished the fight with
Tachy

16 hours played. I've done every sidequest.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom

'To understand how a certain contingent of prospective Stellar Blade fans decided to make her outfits their cause de jour, it’s important to understand the low-key gamergate 2.0 revival Kern and others have been attempting in recent months. In March, narrative consultancy firm Sweet Baby, Inc. became the target of an anti-DEI crusade over made up associations between their work on recent blockbusters and the things in them some people didn’t like.

Ever since, various social media posters and content creators who seem to think there are too many Black characters in games and not enough half-naked female avatars running around have attempted to gin up a new war on “wokeness” in gaming that mirrors conservative backlash movements in other parts of the culture. Many latched onto Stellar Blade as an example of a game free of top-down “forced” diversity, fueled in-part by Shift Up’s promise that the game would remain “uncensored” in all regions.' 🙄