Founder
21 Jun 2022
FxXa7bbXoAEMixQ
Mighty

OpenCritic Rating 92 Top Critic Average 98% Critics Recommend

Mitchell Saltzman
IGN
9 / 10.0

Street Fighter 6 is the most feature-rich a Street Fighter has ever been at launch, but even beyond that, it's roster of 18 characters is excellent, the new mechanics revitalize the one-on-one fighting formula, and it absolutely nails all of the little things that make for a stellar fighting game.
Read full review

PC Gamer
Mollie Taylor
PC Gamer
89 / 100

Minor technical issues and questionable monetisation scuff what is otherwise one of the best fighting games we've seen in the last decade.
Read full review

Eurogamer
Wesley Yin-Poole
Eurogamer
Recommended

Street Fighter 6 rights the wrongs of its predecessor while dragging the famous fighting game franchise kicking and screaming into the modern era.
Read full review

Game Informer
Elijah Gonzalez
Game Informer
9.5 / 10.0

Between its cohesive aesthetic, the bounty of clever features, and crisp central gameplay, it’s one of the most impressive entries the genre has seen in some time.
Read full review

Sammy Barker
Sammy Barker
Push Square
9 / 10

Street Fighter 6 is an absolute humdinger of a sequel.
Read full review

Fextralife
Castielle
Fextralife
8.4 / 10.0

Capcom delivers and checks the majority of the boxes when it comes to the classic and new features of Street Fighter 6. It heads down a different direction making it more casual while maintaining the core values of the game, allowing it to be a mainstream fighting game for all players. However, with its awkward performance on the PlayStation 4. The concern is, will World Tour have more content and will the performance issues be fixed. We hope these will be addressed. In the meantime, it is recommended to play Street Fighter 6 on current-gen consoles and PC to fully appreciate and enjoy this game.
Read full review

Last edited:

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I wonder if they’re just passing judgment on that worthless world tour mode…

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Yea I can’t resist this… Man… I love street fighter. I kinda regret dumping 70 on Zelda now when I know I’d be knee deep in this one for a much longer stretch of time (like 5 years :ROFLMAO: )

I’ll be happy if they don’t force me to engage with world tour. I don’t want any of that. I didn’t like it in alpha 3 and I like it less with player created avatars.

And bison… give me bison NOW! (Preferably as close to SF4 version as possible)

Reactions: Sircaw

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
Yea I can’t resist this… Man… I love street fighter. I kinda regret dumping 70 on Zelda now when I know I’d be knee deep in this one for a much longer stretch of time (like 5 years :ROFLMAO: )

I’ll be happy if they don’t force me to engage with world tour. I don’t want any of that. I didn’t like it in alpha 3 and I like it less with player created avatars.

And bison… give me bison NOW! (Preferably as close to SF4 version as possible)

Calm down they don't force any modes on you, and it's nothing like the alpha 3 one anyway. Looks like it'll be a good time waster for people who just wanted a way to mess around in more modes.

Reactions: Sircaw