Take Two confirms PS5 and Xbox Series as platforms for GTA VI, current gen only!! đŸ”¥(no PC)

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Yeah, Twitter users saying that because it runs on the SS, it must run on the next-gen Switch don't understand Nintendo.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I doubt that Microsoft will get the marketing rights. Not after what they have pulled with ABK. TakeTwo thou knows who fits their business better. GTA always sold best on PS and will continue so. Plus Sony has world class marketing, nobody reaches them. Sony has probably already secured the marketing and console bundle rights. Jez Corden can continue to hang on his illusions lol.
Also, why would they promote it on the least popular platform where most users will have the ugliest looking version of the game?

D

Deleted member 223

The biggest video game of all time is going to be ONLY ON NEXT GEN CONSOLES AT LAUNCH. And idiots will still say console is irrelevant and dying, and that PC, mobile, and cloud gaming is where it's at đŸ˜‚

the niche console era is definitely fading out đŸ¤£

All these corps have been trying to eat away at the console business from all directions imaginable since forever.

Somehow consoles are not the it but everyone wants to dethrone consoles (steal away their consumers) with their business models, platforms and practices.

The amount of corpo war bullshit spread in the paid-for media pushing corpo business agenda's is insane.

Not least of all the cancer that got in (Microsoft), and all its associated octopus tentacles.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
PC release being offset is worth celebrating in the sense that Rockstar usually shifts gears once that happens and completely starts focusing on GTA Online. If that can be delayed as long as possible then that’s a good thing.
Nah. I don't even think GTA6 will be that revolutionary tbh. I'd much rather prefer CP2077 with it's full path-tracer and scifi theme over gangsters and super duper stereotyped play acting of the real world (which is in shambles).

• Heart
Reactions: Diah and BroodCorp

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022

Why do people always think bigger maps are better? Like HZD and HFW maps are roughly the same thing iirc, but the latter is much better due to how much more lived in it feels.

GTA V map is plenty big.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Sircaw

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Why do people always think bigger maps are better? Like HZD and HFW maps are roughly the same thing iirc, but the latter is much better due to how much more lived in it feels.

GTA V map is plenty big.
I do agree. Most games must have loop of 40sec, it is statistically and practically approved by gamer nature.

For example, that's why games like Starfield is such boring game for majority of gamers.

GTA5 map was big already. This all time spend on building bigger map, better be spend on making game deeper.

Reactions: Diah

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Don’t ask me how… but ps5 pro dev kits are for a fact in devs hands. The rumor sounds very true. Gta will launch alongside ps5 pro.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Gotta love how they brag about how much attention they paid to details by mis-spelling "pored over"! You can't spell "ignorant" without IGN!

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Gotta love how they brag about how much attention they paid to details by mis-spelling "pored over"! You can't spell "ignorant" without IGN!
I see alot of articles and Newspapers online that have tons of grammatical errors, very blatant ones. I think some use AL for their reports thus all the errors lately. Having alot of grammatical errors in a national newspaper is a no-no but I've been seeing it alot.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

GTA V map is plenty big.
Listen up shrimp features, Bigger is always better.

Handyman Measuring GIF by Immofanten

Ps (Sorry, born bad :love: )

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I see alot of articles and Newspapers online that have tons of grammatical errors, very blatant ones. I think some use AL for their reports thus all the errors lately. Having alot of grammatical errors in a national newspaper is a no-no but I've been seeing it alot.
I think a lot of it is how much the educational system dumbed things down when the millennials were being taught English. Now that generation are the writers and editors lowering standards everywhere because they were never taught properly and don't know their homophones and where to use which ones.

Shit, look how many people don't know how to spell segue anymore.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I have dsyslecixa and i have even noticed some ffs.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022

I don't think this would be caused by AI. AI may say nonsensical shit, but it's usually grammatically and syntactically correct. I think the problem is that companies are not hiring editors, or lack people with actual expertise to act as editors. Knowing a few people in the field of linguistics, it's very likely that they can't find said people because pay is absolutely miserable.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I don't think this would be caused by AI. AI may say nonsensical shit, but it's usually grammatically and syntactically correct. I think the problem is that companies are not hiring editors, or lack people with actual expertise to act as editors. Knowing a few people in the field of linguistics, it's very likely that they can't find said people because pay is absolutely miserable.
Also....

Online news sources don’t hire copyeditors any more. No one goes over news stories to make corrections before publication.

D

Deleted member 223

I guess from the other side of the fence I do bitch about paying editors and the expense of it all. It's tough reconciling - their job do have and add value.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil đŸ‡§đŸ‡·
PSN ID
ethomaz

GTA V map is plenty big.
In adventure games I agree with you... bigger is not always better.
But in GTA case where you use to travel like in real life it makes difference.
The increase in the number of cities and villages is a must to be fair.

Of course Rockstart can't rely only being big they need know how to use that big.
Most games don't know how to use big.