The first trailer for the Nintendo Switch version of Lego Horizon Adventures has been released.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
he trailer above premiered during a Nintendo Direct presentation on Tuesday.

Announced during this month’s Summer Game Fest showcase, the action adventure title will hit PS5, PC and Nintendo’s console this holiday season.

Co-developed by Sony‘s Guerrilla Games and Studio Gobo, it’s billed as “a playful and light-hearted story inspired by the events of the world of Horizon”.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Nice to see more gameplay, hopefully we get a good demo soon

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I do wonder what exactly has been going on behind the scenes with Sony x Nintendo the last few months. It's pretty wild to see Nintendo actively pushing MLB and Lego Horizon past month.

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Noticeable downgrade... now look more like others Lego games.
But that was expected... not complaining here.

This game have everything to be one of the big hits this holiday.

• thisistheway
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
I do wonder what exactly has been going on behind the scenes with Sony x Nintendo the last few months. It's pretty wild to see Nintendo actively pushing MLB and Lego Horizon past month.
Nintendo has been pushing MLB nonstop since it got forced onto multiple platforms. Its a smart business decision. As to Lego Horizon, it has potential to sell well, so why not put it on the direct?

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
Joining hands to combat the green terror!? Lol.
Seems like they might be attempting to help boost each other's sales by promoting their products.

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Nintendo has been pushing MLB nonstop since it got forced onto multiple platforms. Its a smart business decision. As to Lego Horizon, it has potential to sell well, so why not put it on the direct?
I don't think you quite understood my comment if you think I'm saying something is wrong with them pushing this game.

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Joining hands to combat the green terror!? Lol.
Seems like they might be attempting to help boost each other's sales by promoting their products.
It's definitely confusing me as Nintendo is a snake. They also joined with Xbox to takedown PlayStation with the Cross-play issue... I don't trust em but it's fascinating to see.

• they're_right_you_know

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
Theres a zelda movie being made between to currently

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
Oh right! I actually forgot about that as well. Well very interesting times ahead for sure.
I dont know if you remember this but when sony pictures got hacked in 2014 during the wii u era there werr leaked emails about sony working with nintendo on a super mario movie. Those talks obviously went nowhere as the mario movie we got in 2023 was made by universal in the end. Seeing Nintwndo and Sony picture work together will be very interesting as nintnedo litterally bought a movie studio in 2022 to make in house movies

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
unimpressed fry GIF

• haha