The Last of Us: Part II Remaster likely in Development based on ND Lead Outsourced Artist LinkedIn Profile

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
In what universe did this happen? 😂

Starfield has been in development since 2015. There is no AAA studio releasing games in under 3 years anymore. Insomniac has been doing it because they have been a multi-studio and multi game pipeline since the ps3 generation. And they’re not putting out spider-man length games every year.

The studio releasing a game in two weeks within insomniac has been working on SM2 since 2018
If you believe what Todd Howard says it was in development for 25 years 🤣🤣🤣

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
It's funny, the prospect of a PS5 Pro pushes me away from buying Playstation hardware way more than Playstation games coming to PC. Almost every game I played on PS5 so far I could've had a comparable experience on PS4 Pro, so Sony is teaching me not to buy their hardware at launch like I've done since the PSP.
I'd agree but I had a PS4 pro & the fan was terrible sounded like a jet engine (I cleaned it didn't help) & the dualsense features I love & then there are games that run at 60 fps that wouldn't have on my PS4 pro

• thisistheway
Reactions: Kokoloko
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Why does that push you away? Id love a PS5 Pro. Its an optional thing for me, and doesnt effect the non buyer Or the platform. Just wondering.

I dont think God of War Ragnarok and Horizon 2 run at 60fps on PS4 Pro.
Also Returnal, Demons Souls, Ratchet and Clank arent on PS4.
I wish there was more though, and the 2023 titles were all PS5 exclusive
You know why a pro model being released would be annoying af ... They'd most likely have ps5 games stuck at 30fps unless you get a pro

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
You know why a pro model being released would be annoying af ... They'd most likely have ps5 games stuck at 30fps unless you get a pro
Tbh I didnt even think about that. Maybe that will be the case, last gen it was improving the games that were at 30fps. Even if it was by 15fps

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Tbh I didnt even think about that. Maybe that will be the case, last gen it was improving the games that were at 30fps. Even if it was by 15fps
Oh they would definitely do it as an incentive to upgrade like all businesses do that's why I don't want it to happen especially when we've barely had any actual games Taylor made for the hardware yet

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
This is also no different to when Spiderman, Ghost of Tsushima and Death Stranding getting Remasters for those complaining its too soon. Remasters happen like gen later like the PS3/PS4 gens

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I'll take remasters of PS2 / PS3 games ....
All Im saying there wasnt an outrage when Ghost of Tsushima had a remaster on PS5 a year later, or Death Stranding in less than 2.

The startegy is, if you dont like something, dont buy it. They probably want a PS5 version so they can sell it when Season 2 comes.

Its not gonna use huge resources or anything, neither did GOT / Death Stranding etc

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
All Im saying there wasnt an outrage when Ghost of Tsushima had a remaster on PS5 a year later, or Death Stranding in less than 2.

The startegy is, if you dont like something, dont buy it. They probably want a PS5 version so they can sell it when Season 2 comes.

Its not gonna use huge resources or anything, neither did GOT / Death Stranding etc
GoT was an outrage because they charged $30 for the PS5 upgrade.