Status
Not open for further replies.

ParaSeoul

24 Jun 2022
Ellie neck stretches in the gameplay

FYJqIdFWYAALgom
The benefits of early builds

22 Jun 2022
What a lazy remake. I was fully expecting animations and combat from TLOU2, but they literally just ported over from the original game. I wasn't a part of the cashgrab bandwagon before but now I am. This game is obviously intended at newcomers who have never played it before, rather than actual existing fans.

Reactions: peter42O

ParaSeoul

24 Jun 2022
Was probably expecting too much from this since it didn't start as a ND game. Also probably not going to pick this up if theres 0 gameplay improvements.

Last edited:

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Were probably expecting too much from this since it didn't start as a ND game. Also probably not going to pick this up if theres 0 gameplay improvements.
There a new videos of gameplay leaked....Neil sounded like the gameplay was going to be like Part 2. (Animations/A.I.).

They don't look that different from the original game.

ParaSeoul

24 Jun 2022
There a new videos of gameplay leaked....Neil sounded like the gameplay was going to be like Part 2. (Animations/A.I.).

They don't look that different from the original game.
Yeah I already said I wouldn't get it if it was. Whats the issue here?

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Theres really no amount of caping for this that is gonna make it ok lol

Best case scenario this is a very early build, im guessing its not

• haha
Reactions: ParaSeoul

ParaSeoul

24 Jun 2022
Theres really no amount of caping for this that is gonna make it ok lol

Best case scenario this is a very early build, im guessing its not

For glitches you can use the early build excuse. For this maybe its a placeholder? Unlikely but I'll have to wait for the official footage before judging.

DForce

Icon Extra
24 Jun 2022
Same animations? Yikes.

Just fix this problem by selling it for $40.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
We knew about this game for 2 years and they are still acting like it's a big reveal 1 month before release.

True doesn't really matter cause this game is a remake but I bet Sony will be pissed off regardless.

Naughty Dog does seem to have an issue regarding leaks unlike other Sony studios.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Same animations? Yikes.

Just fix this problem by selling it for $40.

Should have been 40 bucks 50 max, and/or packaged with TLOU2 remaster for 70, with two version of ellie on the cover

I wonder how Sony will try and damage control this and if it will happen by friday? I feel like they have to say something

Last edited:
Reactions: DForce

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Man I would just prefer 4k40 ps5 port of tlou2.
This looks just like the PS4 version only with new assets

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
To add more: And here, game developers is why you should put out your real 4k hdr trailers before leakers do 480p leaks.

It’s not shadow of the colossus or demons souls scale remake at all. Is just new models.

Don’t get me wrong, it looks great but tlou1 plays like an old stiff game and the ladder puzzles suck. Tlou2 plays and flows better. I just wish we got real ps5 port of that

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
And here, game developers is why you should put out your real 4k hdr trailers before leakers do 480p leaks

Its gonna be a long day in court for whenever sony catches who’s leaking this stuff. Bungie and nintendo just got done suing people for millions of dollars for fucking with their business and it was to a lesser extent than this.

Reactions: rofif

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
True doesn't really matter cause this game is a remake but I bet Sony will be pissed off regardless.

Naughty Dog does seem to have an issue regarding leaks unlike other Sony studios.
that started with disgruntled Christian employees who were being harassed and forced play along with ND's toxic woke agenda and started leaking things out in retaliation.

Fuck Naughty Dog, and Fuck Neil Druckmann.

The empire is crumbling and their overrated trash is finally getting called out.

No one is excited for this game and the 'remake' looks like a lazy low-effort conjob.

The Gaming media might keep you afloat with inflated scores and undeserved praise but everyone else is wise to you now.

You Lose, Naughty Dog.

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Oh, and Insomniac has totally replaced you as Sony's #1 Studio. And SUcker Punch beat you, too. SSM was always better. Guerilla even has you beat.

Good riddance to bad garbage.

• haha
Reactions: Hobbygaming

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
that started with disgruntled Christian employees who were being harassed and forced play along with ND's toxic woke agenda and started leaking things out in retaliation.

The empire is crumbling and their overrated trash is finally getting called out.

No one is excited for this game and the 'remake' looks like a lazy low-effort conjob.

The Gaming media might keep you afloat with inflated scores and undeserved praise but everyone else is wise to you now.

You Lose, Naughty Dog.
Enough with anti tlou2 agenda. The game is not woke. Druckmann made one of best games ever.
The only fact is that they were way overworked so this might be at fault

Reactions: kyliethicc

kyliethicc

Knack Ambassador
21 Jun 2022

You Lose, Naughty Dog.
Get help.

Reactions: rofif
Status
Not open for further replies.