The PlayStation 5 Pro is a reality and several studios already have development kits, according to a report | Ruetir.com

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Upgrades I can pick and chose, not get railroaded into whatever's given to me.

I understand this is a PS centric site but at times it feels like anything PS has to be worshiped or else...
What it has to do with anything? Nothing.

Why are you making this a problem? That it really isn't. You can choose not to buy and won't suffer because of it. You will get the same treatment as before. This is not nvidia, they won't nerf your video card, don't worry. It is nothing like PC.

Reactions: Nhomnhom

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I guessing world…

What APU power we can have today with less than 400mm2 chip from AMD?

I don’t think this will really be a “Pro” console.

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I guessing world…

What APU power we can have today with less than 400mm2 chip from AMD?

I don’t think this will really be a “Pro” console.
10% increase of compute units with updated architecture, enhanced RT performance, may added tensor like units, slightly higher cache and memory bandwidth. All of this can result in a huge jump in performance. The goal of pro consoles is high fps with best image quality.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
We haven't even hit true potential with these systems and already making a new upgrade model.

True but if Xbox has one coming, Sony cant leave them unchallenged. PC is also moving forward and if you look at the video above, Lono makes some really good observations about how it could benefit PlayStation as a platform...

Many things I didn't consider.

Reactions: Deleted member 417

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Concept slim model image I got on Reset...

5fd03922d1305ed428c62633_PS5_Blog6.jpg

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
No spec leak?

cant wait to see how Cerny have turned the SSD in a faster that lightspeed data transferring device😂😂

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
I always assumed the disc drive would fit in it somehow instead of just being there as a peripheral attached with a cable.