The Quarry started out as an Until Dawn sequel

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
When things like this happen you know Ceo's and President's have stepped down and have taken a Board or consulting position. I don't know how big Quantum was at tht time but shit like this happens all the time. As a head you have the fiduciary duty to do what's best for the company.
Even if they were a public company, which I believe they are not, Quantic Dream is french, not American. US laws do not apply.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Even if they were a public company, which I believe they are not, Quantic Dream is french, not American. US laws do not apply.
What I referred to are not US laws but just duties of interest or fur betterment of a company.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
What I referred to are not US laws but just duties of interest or fur betterment of a company.

I understand that, but what one can call fiduciary duty (which is not a legal definition in many jurisdictions) changes between countries. Nevertheless, they are a private company, so while there may be shareholders, these are private, and not all rules applicable to public companies will apply.

Reactions: Gamernyc78