The Snitch: Playstation x "S" announcement is imminent

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Well Nier is not really a weeb stuff. It’s a spiritual successor to Drakengard. Drakengard and Nier was always Action combat, so less Otaku related.

You watch her clothes get destroyed during gameplay. And the amount of hentai it’s most likely inspired… come on.

I remember hearing it was game of the generation and realized it earned bonus 5 pts on weeb scale. That was about the time I realized I’ll never listen to square fans ever again. But Quiet in MGSV is offensive apparently. Where’s the difference here with that? Does 2B being an anime girl make the wanking fine then because she looks like a cartoon teenager?

No More Heroes 1 and 2 I loved tho. I must hate Otakus eh?

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
You watch her clothes get destroyed during gameplay. And the amount of hentai it’s most likely inspired… come on.

I remember hearing it was game of the generation and realized it earned bonus 5 pts on weeb scale. That was about the time I realized I’ll never listen to square fans ever again. But Quiet in MGSV is offensive apparently. Where’s the difference here with that? Does 2B being an anime girl make the wanking fine then because she looks like a cartoon teenager?

Well I don’t care about naked Anime/Game girls nor do I appreciate it. I just simply like the story, OST and gameplay. Getting erected over video game characters is cringe.

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
You can be a fan of Japanese software annd culture and not be all for the niche weeb stuff like Nier and the waifu simulators.

Best thing FF16 did was drop the weeb factor so it’s not cringe to play.
_McDXmfPFJSg_23UQj9_pzWWXzGkyMSLvfl-jOMi_40.jpg

Got the plat. If you know you know.

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
You can be a fan of Japanese software annd culture and not be all for the niche weeb stuff like Nier and the waifu simulators.

Best thing FF16 did was drop the weeb factor so it’s not cringe to play.
Nier Automata is not niche at all what the heck you are talking about? It sold like 7M copies, and it's cosplay was so popular that rivalling Nomura FF characters cosplay. Also I like sexy anime girl in sexy dress in Platinum Games action gameplay LOL 😂.

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023

First, her clothes get destroyed during gameplay is awesome gameplay mechanic. Second, all popular franchises will spawn p*rn contents at some point LOL.

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
I love titties in my games. Not actually complaining 🤣

Quiet shit-talking should be a ban-able offense 🤬

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
I just realised it could be Shift Up, Stellar blade could be a full exclusive

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
I got it!

PLAYSTATION

X

SPIDER-MAN

😑

State of Play incoming featuring 45 mins of Spider-man, suicide squad and cooking mama 5 for psvr.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
Every time I see Suicide Squad name written I shed a tear for Rocksteady. Such a crime what has happened to that studio.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
What do you mean? All I get from that hint is Pro X Slim(and this is the one I want the most anyway LOL 😂).
What theories are you even talking about? OP said Slim.

I mean that The Snitch only tweeted 'P x S' and the other people like us are the ones who started to speculate that if it's a tease about a Sony acquisition, or about a new PS SKU and so on. The OP had a thread title that PlayStation was acquiring Square and still talks about acquisitions. And The Snitch didn't say that at all, he only tweeted 'P x S'.

I mean, maybe even it's something not even related to videogames, or it's only a joke. I mean, it's only a random tweet. Not everything he tweets is a videogames leak, like any other people he also posts and talks there, in his Discord or Twitch about random stuff like jokes and in very rare cases he has insider info to leak. He's a human being, not an all mighty leaker mastermind or something like that who only shares leaks.

So yes, it's ok to try to guess if he was teasing/leaking something, which is likely, but I think it's dumb to a prediction based on a 3 letters tweet and later get mad and angry because that random tweet didn't end being what you (or me, anybody) thought it was going to be.

The tweet can be about anything, and looking what Sony said their plans for acquisitions very likely won't be PlayStation acquiring anyone because they pushed back acquisitions to the medium/long term while they spend the money they had budgeted for them in other stuff. Also, as he mentions to leak big acquisitions has big legal consequences and he doesn't want to be killed by Sony's ninjas.

Last edited:
24 Jun 2022
Told you guys he was bullshitting

View attachment 1899

This is why I'm telling you guys to stop paying attention to these drama club, clickbaiting, attention-seeking insiders. The only one I really bother with is Tom Henderson because his are specifically hardware-related so it's very easy to know if they turn out to be false, plus generally there's a more gracious time frame with them.

Besides that, none of these "insiders" mean a damn thing to me and I don't know why they do to any of the rest of you TBH.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters