The Starfield damage control has begun. Xbox era says sites will purposely give Starfield lower Scores. Fuck out of here!

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022

Just read the comments... so embarrassing. They really believe this shit. Such a paranoid fan base, thinks everyone has a vendetta against them
The persecution complex is pathetic.
Microsoft, the trillion dollar company, makes Mistakes after mistakes and somehow the media has to hand wave how bad they are and support them? Xbox is a business, a product, it’s bad at what it does and deserves to be roasted. get a grip, ffs.
Let’s not forget all that FUD they spread before the ps5 reveal, and then all the crying about the console design and then the “we believe in generations” fake outrage and then the “ps is over without Bethesda” and then all the push for the failed activision acquisition that would end Sony. Oh, xbots, wake up.
Poor trillion dollar company. All that money and only has failures to show.
I guess money can’t buy talent and success in the end.

Last edited:

Wraith Phantom

22 Jun 2022
Microsoft, the trillion dollar company, makes Mistakes after mistakes and somehow the media has to hand wave how bad they are and support them? Xbox is a business, a product, it’s bad at what it does and deserves to be roasted. get a grip, ffs.
Let’s not forget all that FUD they spread before the ps5 review, and then all the crying about the console design and then the “we believe in generations” fake outrage and then the “ps is over without Bethesda” and then all the push for the failed activision acquisition that would end Sony. Oh, xbots, wake up.
Lying High School GIF by Cruel Summer

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Let’s not forget all that FUD they spread before the ps5 reveal, and then all the crying about the console design and then the “we believe in generations” fake outrage and then the “ps is over without Bethesda” and then all the push for the failed activision acquisition that would end Sony. Oh, xbots, wake up.
Just another day in the Microsoft office.

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
You're saying you think the Xbox fanbase is worse correct? Because the way this is worded it could mean you think PS and Nintendo "fanboyism" is more crazy, but looking at the post history here it looks like that's not what you're saying.

And if that is true, I agree. :p
Not only worse, its organized and sponsored my ms themselves

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
MS should sell Halo to Sony tho. Bungie built the Xbox brand and the only reason Xbox exists today. Halo is theirs. Makes sense to me.
Please no, nobody wants PlayStation to turn into Xbox, that's the last thing anyone needs.