THEGAMER: I’m Glad I Sold My Xbox

Impulse

21 Apr 2023
There's a lot to rag on Xbox for, but that piece is utterly awful.

Not surprised considering that it's THEGAMER of all publications.

Wing84

7 Feb 2024
There's a lot to rag on Xbox for, but that piece is utterly awful.

Not surprised considering that it's THEGAMER of all publications.
THEGAMER (like all publications) have different voices/writers who have different views alongside editor-in-chiefs with their own different views. Both change overtime. I think it's better to name the writer and editor-in-chief (when possible) than the entire publication. That puts quality people in the cross hair of criticisms that have nothing to do with them. Saying "{insert brand here} is bad" would only give the real shit-heads behind the idea and execution an out.

Reactions: laynelane

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
If one doesn’t like what others say about PlayStation or Xbox, just ignore them or their comments. Focus on enjoying your games and just talk about the things you enjoy. I like and play both my Xbox and PlayStation. I just avoid the negative comments for either. A little self control goes a long way.

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
Sure, just like you are doing on System Wars

You don't Xbot. You just pretend it, Xbot.

You don't on System Wars, Xbot hypocrite.
Happy Sunday Drink GIF by VPRO

Reactions: JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
You are collaborating with an Xbot who playing on neutrality card. Keep going.
You got banned for harassing him months ago and are doing it again..... @KvallyX might be an "Xbot" on other sites, but on this site he's a decent poster who doesn't cause trouble, unlike you 🤡

Reactions: Zzero

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
You got banned for harassing him months ago and are doing it again..... @KvallyX might be an "Xbot" on other sites, but on this site he's a decent poster who doesn't cause trouble, unlike you 🤡

There is no "might be" because you called him out here few months ago for a double faced behavior. He was exposed by GHG on GAF and how he reacted? Like a victim, which is very synonym for Xbox fandom for playing on a "victim card". Now you calling him "nice". Keep going then

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom
I never sell my consoles. Haven't used my Series X in over a year but it's still there, hooked up to the TV. Just in case I feel like playing something on it. Hell, still have my PS3 hooked up as well.
I used to collect them. I had all the PlayStations, Xboxes, and Nintendos. Then my wife said "these are just sitting here in storage doing nothing for years, do we really need them here?". I figured I really didn't, so off they went. :( So now I just have the PS5, Series X and Switch. When the PS5 Pro comes out, the PS5 will leave the building too. She is very much a neat freak and loves organization.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
There is no "might be" because you called him out here few months ago for a double faced behavior. He was exposed by GHG on GAF and how he reacted? Like a victim, which is very synonym for Xbox fandom for playing on a "victim card". Now you calling him "nice". Keep going then
Why were you only banned for 1 day? Should've been a week at the least, the constant targeted harassment is pathetic. Put him on ignore and be done with it.