Tom Henderson: PS5 Pro in Development, Could Release Late 2024. PS6 to Release at Least 2028

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
I really want a Pro model that can bring everything up to at the very least 60fps and improve raytracing....

The other thing I'd really like is a smaller form-factor, something like the PS4 slim in size (could be a little bigger) and a nicer finish.... as I've said many times, something approaching or more like an Apple product.
If it goes by the last Pro Model it will just be 2 PS5s slapped together
ps5prolol.png

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Gimme 5 of those slapped together thx
Angry Jasmine Goode GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

ps5prololol.png

• haha
Reactions: AniWeeb

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
I really want a Pro model that can bring everything up to at the very least 60fps and improve raytracing....

The other thing I'd really like is a smaller form-factor, something like the PS4 slim in size (could be a little bigger) and a nicer finish.... as I've said many times, something approaching or more like an Apple product.
It’s likely crazy to many, but the striking presence of the ps5 in my home theatre is an aesthetic bonus. Standing vertically to the side of the wall mounted 85” really rounds things off for me. A small industrial design device just wouldn’t have the same effect.

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
It’s likely crazy to many, but the striking presence of the ps5 in my home theatre is an aesthetic bonus. Standing vertically to the side of the wall mounted 85” really rounds things off for me. A small industrial design device just wouldn’t have the same effect.
Tbh it's like a status symbol

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

Yeah, it's a beautiful design I think but I don't want 2 devices that both look the same either.

I would keep my 2 PS5's... I have a disc and a digital but I'd love to add a model that looks really different, just with a different design philosophy....

I understand what you're saying though and my wife really liked the PS5 design when she saw it.... was her first comment, that it looked amazing.

• Shake
Reactions: Shmunter