Towerborne flopping harder then Concord

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
LMAO are they going to make flop threads with dozens of pages in a few hours like Concord? Of course not!

A few replies in and it's all damage control while the Astrobot UK thread is already at 10 pages and still extremely active 🤡

The internet is only obsessed with Sony and FF sales 🤡

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Other than the extremely generic art... what's this game about? Is it a beat em up?

Such an odd business model. Paid early access then F,2P?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr. E99

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Flop or not, I will be there day one when it releases on Xbox. Watching XboxEra's preview of the Early Access build, oh man, I want to play it!!! Been wanting an awesome action RPG beat em up. Super hyped for Towerborne when it releases in early 2025 for Xbox Series X/S.

Towerborne looks great as I love the art style, combat seems to have a good amount of depth, world map is massive and each hexagon tile you go on has a mission/quest/objectives/etc. and if you die on it and then go back to it, the level changes in appearance and objectives.

Yeah, im super fucking hyped for Towerborne!!! Can't freaking wait!! 😂

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Towerborn is a indie game in early access. Concord was hyped to the moon by PlayStation fans and PlayStation execs, with a triple A budget with a dev time of 8 years. Apples to oranges.
Concord was literally announced 3 months ago and shit on by PS fans from the get go. There was never any hype. Keep your lies to yourself.

There was a lot more info for Towerbone before release than Concord. Concord was a CGI teaser with nothing at all. We didn't even know it was a hero shooter.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
LMAO are they going to make flop threads with dozens of pages in a few hours like Concord? Of course not!

A few replies in and it's all damage control while the Astrobot UK thread is already at 10 pages and still extremely active 🤡

The internet is only obsessed with Sony and FF sales 🤡
And the PS Crowd aided the mob and helped to kill one of the best new Multiplayer games we'll get this gen... 🥲

Reactions: AllBizness

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Concord was literally announced 3 months ago and shit on by PS fans from the get go. There was never any hype. Keep your lies to yourself.

There was a lot more info for Towerbone before release than Concord. Concord was a CGI teaser with nothing at all. We didn't even know it was a hero shooter.
the hype for concord was mostly underwhelming but their were playstation fanboys on my timeline saying its going to be a hit. Also the PlayStation execs adored it. Again its a triple A game with a dev time of 8 years and the game is literally dead not even a month into the game. I don't think that ever happened to a Triple A live service game. A catastrophe. It can't be compared with towerborne.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Towerborn is a indie game in early access. Concord was hyped to the moon by PlayStation fans and PlayStation execs, with a triple A budget with a dev time of 8 years. Apples to oranges.
You're still spreading this 8 years development bullshit lie?

Concord was officially debuted on May 31st and Came out in August. It has literally the weakest and most subdued Marketing campaign for a PS exclusive... I dunno what universe you are living in..

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
You're still spreading this 8 years development bullshit lie?

Concord was officially debuted on May 31st and Came out in August. It has literally the weakest and most subdued Marketing campaign for a PS exclusive... I dunno what universe you are living in..
when was the 8 year dev time debunked? I remember a forum user here telling me that was the case. The game was a calamity we have never seen before. dead not even a month after release. Unreal.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
It's crazy how devs can tell the truth and people will continue t believe their conformist propaganda so they can continue to live in their delusional narratives.

Attachments

• bafkreiaxufzs2ymhbpp4lvpf3wmakshjctzo64o5gr2brrqp5ftiyk7pze.jpg
    bafkreiaxufzs2ymhbpp4lvpf3wmakshjctzo64o5gr2brrqp5ftiyk7pze.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: Edmund

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
when was the 8 year dev time debunked? I remember a forum user here telling me that was the case. The game was a calamity we have never seen before. dead not even a month after release. Unreal.
Ah yes because this forum is exactly where you would have gotten an unbiased honest informative post about this game 🙄