Towerborne flopping harder then Concord

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Towerborn is a indie game in early access. Concord was hyped to the moon by PlayStation fans and PlayStation execs, with a triple A budget with a dev time of 8 years. Apples to oranges.
Most PS fans didn’t hype it. Many called it DOA. The difference in reception at the SOP in May when Concord and Astro debuted, was huge.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Boswollox

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
no because 8 years is correct. Also you cried because you said you still spreading that bullshit lie? you were butthurt about it lol
What is your definition of crying on a forum? I'm a bit lost here can't keep up with sensationalism of idiocy in here.

8 years ago there was no Concord 🤡

But I won't continue to waste time on this. I already posted irrefutable evidence in here.

Good Night.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
What is your definition of crying on a forum? I'm a bit lost here can't keep up with sensationalism of idiocy in here.

8 years ago there was no Concord 🤡

But I won't continue to waste time on this. I already posted irrefutable evidence in here.

Good Night.
8 years dev time? "wah wah wah! Its a bullshit lie!" my boy was crying about it. it was 8 years concord boy. Good. go to sleep. Make sure that concord onesie is nice and tight.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I had to look up what this even was… to then find out it’s a f2p launching in 2025 and this is paid early access.

Reactions: Zzero

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
The trailers I saw at MS events were narcoleptic. I thought it wasn't going to be successful, but I didn't expect that it was going to tank that hard.

Redfall, Hellblade 2, this... I don't know what MS is doing.

Towerborn is a indie game in early access.
Towerbone isn't an indie game, it's a Xbox Game Studios game marketed at multiple Xbox events developed by the makers of the The Banner Saga series.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Concord was officially announced in May 2023 at the PlayStation Showcase.
It was a short CGI teaser with no info. I don't think anybody was excited about that burger. The whole showcase was shit on by the fanbase.

Did towerborne cost £200 million to make over 8 years backed by an aggressive marketing campaign?

No?

Then it's not a worse flop.
Aggressive marketing campaign? Their own SOP on their channel and a blog post. It cost them nothing 🤡

Project Belfry (Towerborne) was announced by Jez in 2021. Stoic was already working on it so the full development time must be as long as Concord.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
The trailers I saw at MS events were narcoleptic. I thought it wasn't going to be successful, but I didn't expect that it was going to tank that hard.

Redfall, Hellblade 2, this... I don't know what MS is doing.

Towerbone isn't an indie game, it's a Xbox Game Studios game marketed at multiple Xbox events developed by the makers of the The Banner Saga series.
It's a double A/ indie game. Just because Xbox slapped their logo on it means nothing.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Towerborn is a indie game in early access. Concord was hyped to the moon by PlayStation fans and PlayStation execs, with a triple A budget with a dev time of 8 years. Apples to oranges.
You are making comments apple vs oranges everyday on this very forum.

What are you talking about?

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
It's a double A/ indie game. Just because Xbox slapped their logo on it means nothing.
Just because sony slapped their name on C
Concord, means nothing.

If game was in development for 8 years that means nothing.

If it costed 100M? You guessed it right, it means nothing.

You know what means something? I bet, you won't guess it right. You have 3 tries.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Just because sony slapped their name on C
Concord, means nothing.

If game was in development for 8 years that means nothing.

If it costed 100M? You guessed it right, it means nothing.

You know what means something? I bet, you won't guess it right. You have 3 tries.
are you in your senses?