Towerborne flopping harder then Concord

Boswollox

7 Sep 2024
Aggressive marketing campaign? Their own SOP on their channel and a blog post. It cost them nothing 🤡
Are you including the paid shills on Reddit and ree? Tweets calling their fans morons or whatever, or is all of that just ignore to make it sound like Sony sent Concord out to die?

Don't forget the Amazon show.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
It's a double A/ indie game. Just because Xbox slapped their logo on it means nothing.
Indie games are small games not published / funded by the main publishers.

This game is intead a AA F2P (so GaaS) published by a trillon company and platform holder that has games like CoD, Skyrim, WoW or Minecraft.

It is not an indie game at all.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Indie games are small games not published / funded by the main publishers.

This game is intead a AA F2P (so GaaS) published by a trillon company and platform holder that has games like CoD, Skyrim, WoW or Minecraft.

It is not an indie game at all.

It’s not f2p yet. I think it’s paid early access on steam. I’m assuming it launched in early access as part of gamepass or something? Weird rollout.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
It’s not f2p yet. I think it’s paid early access on steam. I’m assuming it launched in early access as part of gamepass or something?
Na this game is not currently on xbox, it will launch next year as f2p. Currently it is a paid early access on steam 🤭 , they are literally asking money to beta test, pure clown show.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gediminas

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Are you including the paid shills on Reddit and ree? Tweets calling their fans morons or whatever, or is all of that just ignore to make it sound like Sony sent Concord out to die?

Don't forget the Amazon show.
The Amazon show didn't air and the game was attacked on all sides. You were triggerred like that troll infinity because you wanted 100% hate with not 1 positive comment, even from a dev.

Sony paying shills on Ree when all the anti-Sony threads reach hundred pages and the mods are known Xbox embassadors. Ree is Xboxera2 🤡

You got the wrong company. Sony don't give a fuck about forums.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
@Infinity and @Danja. Fight it out in the PB's. Stop derailing the thread with your hate boners towards each other.

Its borderline pathetic.
Literally my first time ever engaging with that loon... I dunno why you're tagging me about derailiig a thread when all I did was post factual information from a dev to correct misinformation.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Hogwarts got ten times it and was sales Game of the Year.
No it didn't. Hogwarts was banned on Ree only because of their woke policies. The game was super hype and selling like crazy in the real world. People were laughing at Ree for banning the game.

Concord was hated everywhere on the internet. There was no safespace at all.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Cool hand luke

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
No it didn't. Hogwarts was banned on Ree only because of their woke policies. The game was super hype and selling like crazy in the real world. People were laughing at Ree for banning the game.

It was banned at other places, given low reviews, snubbed at the VGAs, had its lead dev cancelled by Jason Schrier and had most online outlets talking shit about it. It was a total hate campaign, as compared to the organic hatred of Concord.

• haha
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

No, it was banned because of Rowland's politics. SHe was against those mental psychos in toilets etc.

If it was just woke stuff, they would have adored that game to high heavens.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Boswollox

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
It was banned at other places, given low reviews, snubbed at the VGAs, had its lead dev cancelled by Jason Schrier and had most online outlets talking shit about it. It was a total hate campaign, as compared to the organic hatred of Concord.
And yet it sold 20 millions. Poor them I'm sure they're suffering the trans didn't buy it 🤣

Boswollox

7 Sep 2024
Concord got the biggest and most unprecedented hate campaign in video game history but you were triggerred by that one ps fan on your timeline. That was too much for you. Seek help 🤡🤡🤡
No it didn't. Stop revising history.

It got called out for being a crap game, with a shit design and worst of all, for not living up to the potential shown in the trailer.

Get over it.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Half of the conversation on that insane xbox thread at resetera has been hyping up towerborne. Its literally an echo chamber disconnected from reality.

• haha
Reactions: AllBizness