Towerborne flopping harder then Concord

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Ah yes because this forum is exactly where you would have gotten an unbiased honest informative post about this game 🙄
well their were numerous articles from big publications saying 8 years of dev. Its not something that's being pulled from asses.

Reactions: Zzero

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
so we have two devs disagreeing on dev time. Nice.
Maybe if you cannot read? The devs said the concepts for the game started 8 years ago... The studio was formed in 2018 and in parts of 2019... They had less than 12 devs at the studio working out of a friend's attic on the game.

The fireWalk devs said most of the game was made in the last 4 years.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
I literally posted a dev comment on here for FireWalk clarifying the 8 years comment... Fee free to believe the devs or the conspiracies.
whoever that jim guy is probably just doing damage control because his TRIPLE A game was a stinky pile of shit that couldn't even last a month. Its already shut down. Completely unheard of.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
well their were numerous articles from big publications saying 8 years of dev. Its not something that's being pulled from asses.
Yes the gaming media is certainly known to fact check sources before running with a story, huh? 😂

Reactions: arvfab

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Maybe if you cannot read? The devs said the concepts for the game started 8 years ago... The studio wa forumed in 2018 and in 2019, They literally had less than 12 devs at the studio working out of a friend's attic on the game.

The fireWalk devs said most of the game was made in the last 4 years.
so 8 years of working on it. Gotchu. Making up concepts and seeing what can work is part of the dev process. So its correct.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
whoever that jim guy is probably just doing damage control because his TRIPLE A game was a stinky pile of shit that couldn't even last a month. Its already shut down. Completely unheard of.
You know what's a stinky pile of shit? All your informed opinions in thread..
🤧

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
so 8 years of working on it. Gotchu. Making up concepts and seeing what can work is part of the dev process. So its correct.
Yes drawings on napkins is so much dev time.... I guess artists aren't allowed to have ideas 🤣

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
the hype for concord was mostly underwhelming but their were playstation fanboys on my timeline saying its going to be a hit. Also the PlayStation execs adored it. Again its a triple A game with a dev time of 8 years and the game is literally dead not even a month into the game. I don't think that ever happened to a Triple A live service game. A catastrophe. It can't be compared with towerborne.
Concord got the biggest and most unprecedented hate campaign in video game history but you were triggerred by that one ps fan on your timeline. That was too much for you. Seek help 🤡🤡🤡

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
nah. my opinions are amazing. Cope and seeth as concord lies in ruins
Who is coping and seething? I got 60 hours out a great and got back my money. Sony basically gave me a free game.

Jokes on you if you think I'm over here all distraught about Concord. I crack jokes on it getting shut down all the time

Better try next time? Lol

Reactions: arvfab

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Concord got the biggest and most unprecedented hate campaign in video game history but you were triggerred by that one ps fan on your timeline. That was too much for you. Seek help 🤡🤡🤡
Concord really broke some of these weirdos, it's been fascinating to see

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
nah their were many playstation fanboys on my timeline hyping up that junk lol. theirs a lot of them on twitter.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Who is coping and seething? I got 60 hours out a great and got back my money. Sony basically gave me a free game.

Jokes on you if you think I'm over here all distraught about Concord. I crack jokes on it getting shut down all the time

Better try next time? Lol
good. its a turd that needed flushed, and sony flushed it. Glad you see that.