[UK] 65% of Resident Evil 4 sales were on PlayStation platforms, 20% on Xbox and 15% on PC (Physical + Digital)

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
I wonder how things will improve for the Xbox with Horizon DLC this month, SFVI with no Xbox One release, FFXVI in June, Baldur's Gate 3 console exclusive in August, PS5 Slim, Spider-man in the same month as Starfield, Factions, Silent Hill 2 and then FFVII rebirth early next year.

Xbox about to get murdered in the next 12 months.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I wonder how things will improve for the Xbox with Horizon DLC this month, SFVI with no Xbox One release, FFXVI in June, Baldur's Gate 3 console exclusive in August, PS5 Slim, Spider-man in the same month as Starfield, Factions, Silent Hill 2 and then FFVII rebirth early next year.

They have Gamepass 🤷‍♂️

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022

They better start praying that ABK acquisition goes through.

But even the effects of that won't be for years.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
They better start praying that ABK acquisition goes through.

But even the effects of that won't be for years.
By then Xbox will have been stomped for the last 20 years.

I don't see any reason why things would improve for Xbox any time soon. Adding ABK games to Gamepass won't change anything significantly, migth just keep things from getting worse.

PS+ has had catalog Bethesda and ABK games all this time including CoD and no one really cared. Other than CoD when will we see any other big game from ABK after Diablo 4? Diablo 4 won't be day one on Gamepass and will release on PlayStation.

If the ABK deal gets blocked or limited then RIP. 👻

Last edited:
  • fire
Reactions: Cool hand luke

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Did a quick graph to represent the platform split between xbox and playstation.

Pacman_HD.png
Xbox is the eye. If no one got it

D

Deleted member 417

I don't know how things will improve for xbox, but I'll bet the farm that a "sony is doomed/[insert game] is delayed" article will be created by bloomberg, a week before each event.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Nhomnhom

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
resetera seems to see the writing on the wall about xbox sales now. installbase on the other hand are where the true copium lies. they somehow think these numbers are horrible for the UK market and that xbox has a chance of turning things around.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
resetera seems to see the writing on the wall about xbox sales now. installbase on the other hand are where the true copium lies. they somehow think these numbers are horrible for the UK market and that xbox has a chance of turning things around.
The writing was on the wall in 2020. You can only underwhelm people for so long.

The Xbox One was a big let down and the Series is even worse.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
A lot of clowns here who don't know what concurrent numbers mean.... :LOL:
This thread is about actual sales, you bringing up concurrent numbers is pure copium.
And PC is up, over RE Village.. 15% for RE4 vs 11% for Village...

And these are UK numbers clowns... not overall..
Did you forget to mention how much the playstation is up as well over RE village? A much higher percentage then PC.

Keep making a fool of your self.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
It's becoming a Game Pass machine. MS knows this and that is why they are trying to buy everything under the sun.
They are all about Gamepass but it is having a really hard time growing past 25m.

The Cloud and PC audience never showed up.