UK Market: PS5 Sales Up 68%, PS4 Sales Are Also Up 331% So Far This Year, DualSense Is The Best-Selling Accessory. PlayStation Remains The Market Lead

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
2l8ynrN.png

giphy.gif

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
What a wretched existence one must lead to spend your time waiting for your ban to end so you can "troll" on a gaming forum. And I don't think it's just trolling, that individual needs professional help. Seriously, some of these people.

Fucking hell, man, get some help.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
It's time to stop pretending that FFXVI is great or successful. It's yet another divisive entry that will fade away due to its unremarkable old design and technological deficiencies.

Regarding Xbox... it shows how massively important Starfield is for its fanbase, brand, console, and its current business model.

Sony is in such a strong position, and yet they show ambition and set their expectations even higher (they are competing with themselves at this point).

I don't care about Nintendo at all
FF16 is great, despite all its flaws. It would only take a few minor tweaks to address most of its main flaws. It's also reasonably successful, but because of its flaws it's also not hitting its potential. There is nothing wrong with "dated" design choices as long as they are executed well, and they are for the most part. It would literally take a week for a group of interns to flesh out the itemization and crafting system. It would only take a few weeks for the combat design team to tighten up the dodge windows and increase the attack frequency of the monsters. Suddenly those interminable middle sections filled with boring pablum become a hunt to upgrade your items to survive your next combat encounter, and stop being boring.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Damn, I feel like when his ban lift on the other forum he won't last long either.Some people don't realise when they are getting closer to the extremist side no matter the warnings and bans.
Pretty sure that's not his only alt. Dude is addicted to trolling.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
While he was laughing and shitting on Forspoken non-stop here and on GAF he was actually playing it in secret. He finished it back in February at 3h30AM. Playing and enjoying it all night.

Two-faced hypocrite 🙄

Last edited:

azertydu91

4 Jul 2022
But he used to manage to remain on the edge of the banzone, so much that people got used to him being there...But nowadays he has troubles knowing where the redline is.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Damn, I feel like when his ban lift on the other forum he won't last long either.Some people don't realise when they are getting closer to the extremist side no matter the warnings and bans.
He does same shit on gaf but there's a gd amount of trolls there so he lasts longer 😂

Reactions: azertydu91

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Do you think he got paid or something, because this takes an insane amound of efforts and mental illness to do. :unsure:
Yeah i used to troll bannedamsapple about getting paid per post. Sometimes I think he just does it for fun but other times... I'm about 80/20 on him getting microsoft rewards points for hitting a daily quota of forum posts