Update TLOU2 Remastered "No Return" gameplay vids. Coming to PS5 Jan 19, 2025. How to upgrade inside

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Not unless you don't want to pay for breaking the contract. If he wasn't fired, we wouldn't have an interim CEO taking his role right away.

Jim Ryan no longer makes decisions. He's just riding his contract out.

There's no interim CEO taking his role right away. Hiroki Totoki took over as Chairman effective immediately, but will only take over as the interim CEO in April 2024.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Not unless you don't want to pay for breaking the contract. If he wasn't fired, we wouldn't have an interim CEO taking his role right away.

Jim Ryan no longer makes decisions. He's just riding his contract out.
That is my view too.
If he was not asked to retire then Sony should had somebody working together him to already take/learn how the position works.

But they didn’t have a plan for his retirement because it comes abruptly… the board choose it at some meeting and choose a future interim until find a better guy for the job.

Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
There's no interim CEO taking his role right away. Hiroki Totoki took over as Chairman effective immediately, but will only take over as the interim CEO in April 2024.

Hiroki is doing what you are suppose to do before announces a retirement.

That is why I don’t believe it is a retirement that he chooses but the board took the decision and they had no plan in place for that.

It will be interesting to knows the reason that made the board take that decision… I can think in a lot of them including the PC strategy failure (but I think it was not the key decision point).

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Darth Vader

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
I’m 100% in support of this because the game caught a raw deal with the leaks and trolls feeling like it was a good opportunity to bring ND down a peg.

I waited out my new game+ playthrough specifically for this because I knew it was coming, even before TLOU1 remaster. It came too late in the PS4 lifecycle to not bring to PS5. No brainer. So happy it’s as cheap as reasonably possible to upgrade too.

Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022

Pre-orders live all over but damn that edition sold out quick.

I was very happy I managed to get one. I'm only buying for that steelbook, but damn, Sony finally accepted my foreign debit card.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
Lucky!!! I wanted one and poof, gone.

Damn, sorry to hear. I had an alarm on my phone just to remember the damn thing, must have closed the cart within 5 min of it being available.

I'm sure you'll be able to find the steelbook, at least, for a semi reasonable amount. I got my part 1 steelbook for 80 quid, which is not ideal, but also not 200+ like they were when being actively scalped.

• Shake
Reactions: Gamernyc78

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Hmmm I was looking into getting a 3d printer last year as a hobby. Some are pretty gd and affordable.
I got one like 60k on Amazon, all you need is a bit of 3D CAD knowledge and some easy to find material(wax, sand, resin, colors, etc)

I also got a laser printer so I can just print whatever on the "steelbook" afterward. Look just as good.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I got one like 60k on Amazon, all you need is a bit of 3D CAD knowledge and some easy to find material(wax, sand, resin, colors, etc)

I also got a laser printer so I can just print whatever on the "steelbook" afterward. Look just as good.
Nice!