Update TLOU2 Remastered "No Return" gameplay vids. Coming to PS5 Jan 19, 2025. How to upgrade inside

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
I see the diabetic is back at it again. Careful, high blood sugar is dangerous. Shouldn't be getting worked up over Microsoft Xbox going down.

Imagine being a moron like that.

Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
The more I think about it, the more I realize how stupid it was for them to call it remastered 😂 There are a million better titles they could've came up with. "TLOU2 Definitive Edition" would've been perfect and wouldn't have gotten as much hate. Calling a 3 year old game remastered is truly braindead and takes the spotlight away from the newly added content
The name is fine. They are simply sticking to the brand from what they did in 2014 with the original. It's a simple $10 upgrade... Anyone who doesn't own the game will simply buy it as a brand new experience (remastered).

I feel we as gamers sometimes over-analyze things many outside of the online bubble won't give a shit about.

• brain

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
And this game is still the pinnacle of gaming in many ways and the negativity is so unwarranted. I even see people on Twitter calling it a cash grab... The agenda is too obvious.

• they're_right_you_know

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I see the diabetic is back at it again. Careful, high blood sugar is dangerous. Shouldn't be getting worked up over Microsoft Xbox going down.

Imagine being a moron like that.
I literally cannot fathom being that stupid, it’s just way out of my frame of reference to even comprehend.

D

Deleted member 223

Such a shame the industry has not caught up with the level of facial and body animation fluidity of Naughty Dog games. You literally get withdrawal going back to other games with their basic animation pipeline. Even the better studios still pale.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Such a shame the industry has not caught up with the level of facial and body animation fluidity of Naughty Dog games. You literally get withdrawal going back to other games with their basic animation pipeline. Even the better studios still pale.
Yeah other games animations and facial are jarring after coming from this.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
I waited 3 years for this. I refused to replay just for the 60fps patch. What a start of the year. Imagine if we get death stranding 2 release date at game awards.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
It happened with ghost to me. It took me a bit of time to adjust.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Horizon Forbidden West comes close all while being open world. Guerilla is highly overlooked.
Horizon Forbidden West is Sony's crowning achievement and they treated it like it was junk. Sony put it in the service so fast and didn't even give it a chance to make a run, and then a PC Port next year. They really devalued arguably their best title. I bet Nvidia or AMD will be using it a lot to show off their hardware though
I feel we as gamers sometimes over-analyze things many outside of the online bubble won't give a shit about.
Casuals are the ones most confused by it and making fun of it the most, because of the name. They don't even realize it has brand new content because how often does a "remastered" game have new content?

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Horizon Forbidden West comes close all while being open world. Guerilla is highly overlooked.
Mate you serious?

That game is the most generic open world game like ever, truly Ubisuck level of writings and side quests.

I think Days Gone for all the shit it has thrown at, has more interesting side activities and story than HFW.

The first game is not even good, just mediocre. PC players can whoring the graphics all they want.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Mate you serious?

That game is the most generic open world game like ever, truly Ubisuck level of writings and side quests.

I think Days Gone for all the shit it has thrown at, has more interesting side activities and story than HFW.

The first game is not even good, just mediocre. PC players can whoring the graphics all they want.
Horizon has some of the best writing and world building in my opinion.....

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Mate you serious?

Talk for yourself. Robot dinos is awesome

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Shame because the game has a lot of production value, the tech was ahead of times.

Kinda remind me of Killzones, visuals ahead of time, OK gameplay but the story are plain uninteresting.

It is just Greiulla thing.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Eh whatever mate.

To each their own.
I think the combat is good enough.
Thought the open world was the most lush, populated and beautiful. I also loved the arrow and mech combat.

To its defense, I also thought Days Gone did it's open world better than most since it has dynamic time of day, weather, dynamic enemies and looked great. No other open world game to date put all those together the way Days Gone did imo.

Last edited:

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Horizon Forbidden West is Sony's crowning achievement and they treated it like it was junk. Sony put it in the service so fast and didn't even give it a chance to make a run, and then a PC Port next year. They really devalued arguably their best title. I bet Nvidia or AMD will be using it a lot to show off their hardware though

Casuals are the ones most confused by it and making fun of it the most, because of the name. They don't even realize it has brand new content because how often does a "remastered" game have new content?
Sony did try with Horizon they were just dumb to release it right around the time Elden Ring came out. But they did push the game a lot but again it was just bad timing.

As for Casuals... I doubt they're making fun of it. Again online bubble aren't *the Casuals*. Either way it's just a stop gap for fans from the studio.

• brain
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Sony did try with Horizon they were just dumb to release it right around the time Elden Ring came out. But they did push the game a lot but again it was just bad timing.

As for Casuals... I doubt they're making fun of it. Again online bubble aren't *the Casuals*. Either way it's just a stop gap for fans from the studio.
What am I missing about "Horizon Forbidden West"? You guys are talking about it as if it wasn't a success. It sold over 8 million then they put it in the service to make it more attractive.