Update TLOU2 Remastered "No Return" gameplay vids. Coming to PS5 Jan 19, 2025. How to upgrade inside

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
What am I missing about "Horizon Forbidden West"? You guys are talking about it as if it wasn't a success. It sold over 8 million then they put it in the service to make it more attractive.
I didn't imply it wasn't a success. I'm saying they did push the game hard but it was overshadowed.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Mate you serious?

That game is the most generic open world game like ever, truly Ubisuck level of writings and side quests.

I think Days Gone for all the shit it has thrown at, has more interesting side activities and story than HFW.

The first game is not even good, just mediocre. PC players can whoring the graphics all they want.
I respect your opinion (unlike other on this forum that will attack me & accuse me of having a low IQ because they can't take criticism) but I'll defend horizon here I loved it the graphics in particular were phenomenal the story wasn't as good as the first but still enjoyed it

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I respect your opinion (unlike other on this forum that will attack me & accuse me of having a low IQ because they can't take criticism) but I'll defend horizon here I loved it the graphics in particular were phenomenal the story wasn't as good as the first but still enjoyed it
Nah bro you’re smarter than most on this site and I agree, they really wasted Ted Faros character, it was a shame. That’s my only real negative with HFW

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Nah bro you’re smarter than most on this site and I agree, they really wasted Ted Faros character, it was a shame. That’s my only real negative with HFW
They were calling me stupid because I don't like druckmann or how naughty dog is being run lol & yeah I was like wow he's still alive & he's a mutant boss fight incoming & then when they killed him off screen I was so deflated like that could've been really cool

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
They were calling me stupid because I don't like druckmann or how naughty dog is being run lol & yeah I was like wow he's still alive & he's a mutant boss fight incoming & then when they killed him off screen I was so deflated like that could've been really cool
I disagree with you partly but I wouldn’t call you stupid for that. I don’t think he should be president but I do like him as a writer/creative director.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Yea I don't like Druckmann either.

He considers himself an auteur like Kojima, which is just narcissistic asshole, considering they both terrible at writing story.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Yea I don't like Druckmann either.

He considers himself an auteur like Kojima, which is just narcissistic asshole, considering they both terrible at writing story.
He's worse than Kojima he's got a taste of that Hollywood TV they need to get someone that wants to do videogames & isn't a cunt that pushed everyone that doesn't agree with his politics out

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I disagree with you partly but I wouldn’t call you stupid for that. I don’t think he should be president but I do like him as a writer/creative director.
I get crucified on here for criticizing him but at the end of the day he didn't write the last of us on his own it was heavily edited from his original vision , he brought in idiots like (forget her name but you know who I'm talking about ) to ruin part 2 which they did (gameplay wise it was great story wise it was terrible)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I get crusified on here for criyising hikn but at the end of the dad he didn't write the last of us on his own is was heavily edited from his original vision , he brought in idiots like (forget her name but you know who I'm talking about ) to ruin part 2 which they did (gameplay wise it was great story wise it was terrible)
You stupid bro.... 😂😂 Just joking!

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
I'm cautiously optimistic that not announcing this for PC means that Sony has pivoted away from potting their games. And would also add more ammo to my theory that Jim Ryan was fired
They’re probably waiting for TLOU HBO season 2 to port it to PC.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Such a shame the industry has not caught up with the level of facial and body animation fluidity of Naughty Dog games. You literally get withdrawal going back to other games with their basic animation pipeline. Even the better studios still pale.
Even MS said it. Yet some people think Insomniac are better. Lol

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Oh he was definitely fired. 2 people from upper management don't just retire a few weeks before you announce that some of your projects, which the said persons pushed hard, are being pushed back/reviewed.
He wasn’t fired. Nobody gets fired then stays at a company for another 6 months.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
He's worse than Kojima he's got a taste of that Hollywood TV they need to get someone that wants to do videogames & isn't a cunt that pushed everyone that doesn't agree with his politics out
Go visit a psychiatrist. Soon. You need help.

Reactions: nongkris