VGC: HELLBLADE 2 COULD BE XBOX’S MOST IMPORTANT EXCLUSIVE (Same thing was said about almost every exclusive since Redfall, input Starfield)

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I know. But he was the only one in the media who I heard did. Also why did you call him that? LMAO You don’t like him?
He is the moron’s thinking man.

He is a pseudo-intellectual windbag who is too lazy to educate himself on practically anything while portraying himself as a deep thinker and he surrounds himself with bigger idiots on his podcast to try to seem smarter.

He’s also an immature ass, who “doubles down” on resisting anything that people ask of him to improve his product, like his adamant refusal to timestamp a 4 to 5-hour long podcast because he claims that they would destroy context somehow.

He acts like he’s some brave outsider voice while just being a spoiled, self-aggrandizing brat.

@KnittedKnight may be his alt, there’s a lot of the same windbaggery there…

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023

He is a pseudo-intellectual windbag who is too lazy to educate himself on practically anything while portraying himself as a deep thinker and he surrounds himself with bigger idiots on his podcast to try to seem smarter.

He’s also an immature ass, who “doubles down” on resisting anything that people ask of him to improve his product, like his adamant refusal to timestamp a 4 to 5-hour long podcast because he claims that they would destroy context somehow.

He acts like he’s some brave outsider voice while just being a spoiled, self-aggrandizing brat.

He does have some bad takes sometimes. He said this and this was almost 3 years ago. About how MS was going to “beat the shit out of PS” with all their studios. Almost 3 years later… and it still hasn’t happened. Lol

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022

Colin Moriarty is one of the biggest playstation voices out there

The guy who leaked naughty dog game tlou, shadow of colosus remake, project beast/bloodborne and demon souls remake yo some of you guys need to calm down abit and stop making enemies with everyone

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
He does have some bad takes sometimes. He said this and this was almost 3 years ago. About how MS was going to “beat the shit out of PS” with all their studios. Almost 3 years later… and it still hasn’t happened. Lol

He also claimed a Bloodborne remaster was imminent for years and infamously declared the PS4 Pro “an unforced error that will destroy PlayStation”, going so far as to refuse when Sony offered one to Kinda Funny for review use.

He also said he’s a huge fan of Sony overall, yet didn’t know that Sony invented earbuds in the mid-1980s.

He’s also got a great habit of misusing words and using the wrong words when trying to sound smart, like not seeming to know the difference between “honest” and “earnest”, “stylistic” when it should be “stylish” or “stylized” and constantly mixing up “nonetheless” and “never the less”.

And then there’s his insane “logic” for why video games should not be played using surround sound…

Last edited:

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Colin Moriarty is one of the biggest playstation voices out there

The guy who leaked naughty dog game tlou, shadow of colosus remake, project beast/bloodborne and demon souls remake yo some of you guys need to calm down abit and stop making enemies with everyone
I know for a fact project beast wasn't leaked by Colin, that was a dude on GAF way back when, Demonite I think. I think you guys give that fool way too much credit.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023

He was 100% right in what he said.

If MS was competent they would beat the shit out of Sony just based on their size. It's impressive how bad MS has to be to still take a beating despite how much money they were willing to spend on their failed division. At this point they probably spent in the last decade more money than PlayStation is worth.

That video is almost 2 years old and we got pretty much nothing announced since then that wasn't GaaS or Marvel games.

Last edited:

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
I know for a fact project beast wasn't leaked by Colin, that was a dude on GAF way back when, Demonite I think. I think you guys give that fool way too much credit.
Just enough already with the cycle of hate man

Were picking colin moriarty as enemies too now? Dude a massive playstation fan and play every game from psvr even some of the most obscure playstation game that most of us here never heard of

Im really sad to see some of you guys here hating on him where is this source of hatred really comes from

Last edited:

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Hey, that’s enough about VFX Veteran going to the strip club to make it rain!
Nah he wouldn't be paying in dollars, he'd be paying in shillings

Meme Reaction GIF by Travis

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I'm genuinely tired of hearing about this game. Every year it's hyped up. Release the flop and lets get past it.
Same onslaught of articles we got for Sea of Thieves, Crackdown 3, Starfield, etc and all were trash to mediocre asf. It's a pattern.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
Same onslaught on articles we got for Sea of Thieves, Crackdown 3, Starfield, etc and all were trash to mediocre asf. It's a pattern.
Xbox posters desire to reiterate the same list over and over and over and over and over and over and over is tedious. Though I suppose it's more engaging to argue online than to play any Xbox exclusive à la Redfall.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Just enough already with the cycle of hate man

Were picking colin moriarty as enemies too now? Dude a massive playstation fan and play every game from psvr even some of the most obscure playstation game that most of us here never heard of

Im really sad to see some of you guys here hating on him where is this source of hatred really comes from
You guys need to stop propping up every doom and gloom panic merchant on a pedestal in this forum is the only point I'm making here. That and you're objectively wrong about some of the insider teases you attribute to him.

I also have my doubts about anyone who believes folks like Destin Legarie and Hoeg Law are acting in good faith like Colin seems to.

• they're_right_you_know

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Will this game also have "12 Gorillion players" like Starfield

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
He was 100% right in what he said.

If MS was competent they would beat the shit out of Sony just based on their size. It's impressive how bad MS has to be to still take a beating despite how money money they were willing to spend on their failed division. At this point they probably spent in the last decade more money than PlayStation is worth.

That video is almost 2 years old and we got pretty much nothing announced since then that wasn't GaaS or Marvel games.
Being a huge company doesn’t mean shit. Disney is bigger than Sony and they also struggled to get into gaming. Getting into gaming is hard. Money and size is not everything. Nintendo is smaller than the other 2 and they‘re dominating right now. Also who gives a shit if Sony hasn’t announced anything. We know from the Insomniac leak that games are coming. You think their studios are just sitting around doing nothing? They just haven’t announced them yet. I would rather Sony wait until these games are ready to release within a year to announce them, then what MS is doing by announcing games that are 5+ years away. None of MS’s 1st party games from 2024 on have release dates as of right now.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
You guys need to stop propping up every doom and gloom panic merchant on a pedestal in this forum is the only point I'm making here. That and you're objectively wrong about some of the insider teases you attribute to him.

I also have my doubts about anyone who believes folks like Destin Legarie and Hoeg Law are acting in good faith like Colin seems to.
Sometimes I wonder. If the people on here who preach doom and gloom, or prop up the people who preach it are really PS fans.

• brain