VGC: HELLBLADE 2 COULD BE XBOX’S MOST IMPORTANT EXCLUSIVE (Same thing was said about almost every exclusive since Redfall, input Starfield)

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Being a huge company doesn’t mean shit. Disney is bigger than Sony and they also struggled to get into gaming. Getting into gaming is hard. Money and size is not everything. Nintendo is smaller than the other 2 and they‘re dominating right now. Also who gives a shit if Sony hasn’t announced anything. We know from the Insomniac leak that games are coming. You think their studios are just sitting around doing nothing? They just haven’t announced them yet. I would rather Sony wait until these games are ready to release within a year to announce them, then what MS is doing by announcing games that are 5+ years away. None of MS’s 1st party games from 2024 on have release dates as of right now.
Disney didn’t have trouble getting into gaming. They did damned well with it, but not on the scale they wanted from it, so they shut down their gaming division entirely.

The exact quote about why they shut down Disney Infinity was “It made $100 million, but we wanted it to make billions”.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Disney didn’t have trouble getting into gaming. They did damned well with it, but not on the scale they wanted from it, so they shut down their gaming division entirely.

The exact quote about why they shut down Disney Infinity was “It made $100 million, but we wanted it to make billions”.
Yeah. I should have said Google.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Also who gives a shit if Sony hasn’t announced anything.
I do. The only reason I care about them is because they used to be the best publisher (or at least one of the best) around. Now we get 1 game for an entire year and people like you seem to think that is a great thing.

Longtime PlayStation fans got used to a lot more from PlayStation over the years on the games front, fanboys on the other hand will pretend to be satisfied with anything Sony does.

Just enough already with the cycle of hate man

Were picking colin moriarty as enemies too now? Dude a massive playstation fan and play every game from psvr even some of the most obscure playstation game that most of us here never heard of

Im really sad to see some of you guys here hating on him where is this source of hatred really comes from
The cult turns on anyone that dares to criticize Sony.

Meanwhile I'm here with a broken PS5 disc drive and despite Sony agreeing to fix it 12 days ago I still had to call them twice, wait over 30min on the phone and still get nothing.

Without the high quality and consistent releases we got from their internal studios since at least 2009 PlayStation is nothing but a really shitty company, that refuses to implement a refund policy, isn't competitive against other digital stores, chargers for online multiplayer, ignores their own legacy games and takes that long time audience for granted (maybe justifiably so, since so many of them will just praise Sony no matter what).

If/when PlayStation gets knocked out of their current position it is going to be well deserved, I just hope it ain't by MS.

Last edited:

Yeona

29 Jul 2023
First game was dark in terms of visual tone. I'd hardly call it "mature." It's way more emo than mature, and the idea that it "dealt with issues" like schizophrenia or mental illness is, quite simply, laughable.

Yeah I'm... kinda on this boat, but not sure if for the same reasons.

I played it and it definitely did explore the concept of feeling ostracized by your community for an illness that they don't understand, and how scary and isolating the world must feel when your only support system is taken from you. But I'm not very keen on the game subtly implying that schizophrenia is like a "curse", and the exaggerated way in which it implies people who suffer from it just live in this entirely parallel universe of monsters and demons and madness and have no tether to reality. I also don't like the idea that there's something deep within you that you can dig out and "accept", and then suddenly your life will be so much better.

I think that was insensitive.

At least they didn't use a fucking "sanity meter" lol.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yeah I'm... kinda on this boat, but not sure if for the same reasons.

I played it and it definitely did explore the concept of feeling ostracized by your community for an illness that they don't understand, and how scary and isolating the world must feel when your only support system is taken from you. But I'm not very keen on the game subtly implying that schizophrenia is like a "curse", and the exaggerated way in which it implies people who suffer from it just live in this entirely parallel universe of monsters and demons and madness and have no tether to reality. I also don't like the idea that there's something deep within you that you can dig out and "accept", and then suddenly your life will be so much better.

I think that was insensitive.

At least they didn't use a fucking "sanity meter" lol.
Damn I wish thy used an "insanity meter" now that you mention it! Lol 😂

Game was OK but not good/great imo which is why I hardly remember anything in particular from it except the repetitive, shallow combat and restrictrd world.

avenovah

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
This game reeks of Ryse: Son of Rome. I'm more interested in Project: Mara. Something tells me it will be cloud-based like Kojima's OD.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
This game is gonna be awesome tbh, longtime Nt fan. That being said they shouldn't be locked to xbox

• haha
Reactions: KiryuRealty