Helps with regularity too
Legendary

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

• haha
Reactions: Shmunter

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
So is the operations mode where it’s at? Campaign is just ok and tbh the PvP isn’t very good imo.

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
I found the issue regarding the FPS. Whatever you do, don't change your power plan to prevent heating up.
For me this was the whole reason the game choked.

Set CPU min 100% and max 100% went back into the game and the fps jumped from 45 to 75. Im good!

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
So is the operations mode where it’s at? Campaign is just ok and tbh the PvP isn’t very good imo.
PvP sucks balls, There needs to be cannon fodder and other enemies on the battlefield to really simulate Chaos marines vs Space marines. This should have been a PvEvP mode. They really need to make a map based on the Isstvan V battle, the lore is so rich for making great mission battles

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
PvP sucks balls, There needs to be cannon fodder and other enemies on the battlefield to really simulate Chaos marines vs Space marines. This should have been a PvEvP mode. They really need to make a map based on the Isstvan V battle, the lore is so rich for making great mission battles
Yeah it's basic as hell, matchmaking is very poor. I had a 4 hour session with this game last night and tbh I'm not that impressed. It's GORGEOUS and i'm now realizing how cool 40k lore is, the voice acting here is brilliant. But I find the level design average and shooting to be rather basic.

So far I think it mainly appeals to the fans of the lore. Gameplay isn't really all that much interesting IMO. Won't run operations mode until campaign is done.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Had another session and it's clicking more, you really gotta be aggressive to survive here... and stick to your mates. I been running a sniper to fuck over those floater green things.... they wipe us too often to not counter.

I'm loving the difficulty

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
Had another session and it's clicking more, you really gotta be aggressive to survive here... and stick to your mates. I been running a sniper to fuck over those floater green things.... they wipe us too often to not counter.

I'm loving the difficulty
I use a heavy pistol for those from a distance. Its perfect for them and leaves room for a decent primary. Like the Bolt Carbine with grenade launcher underbarrel. :D

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
PvP growing on me. Getting stunned by the grapple is not cool and needs to be addressed. Pretty neat that you can block and I think even parry melee in PvP.

Handful of networking issues so will still stick in PvP before matchmaking for co-op.

The way co-op is tied to campaign is a cool narratively. Still haven’t finished campaign but getting there but some major events in the campaign are the result of what goes on in co-op.

Still haven’t tried co-op yet but appreciate the set up.