We Asked 100 Ppl What They Thought About Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League. Here's what thy had to say. Not looking good! Jason Schreir chimes in

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I'm def getting this. Wished the combat was more varied and not so fun focused but I don't get the overblown hate boner for it.

• Shake
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
The fact that everyone in this game has a gun should be reason enough for it to be cancelled 5 years ago, the person that envisioned this should be embarrassed.

Reactions: Zzero

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I'm def getting this. Wished the combat was more varied and not so fun focused but I don't get the overblown hate boner for it.
okey, buy it, play this shit, burn yourself. then we can laugh from your sorry ass :D
Yeah Right Smile GIF by Apple TV

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
Senseless dogpile because the gaming community loves trashing a game collectively, making it seem worse than what it is.

Not saying the game will be good, but I’ll see for myself before I trust mob rule. I’ve yet to see anything to make me think the game is as bad as they’re saying.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Senseless dogpile because the gaming community loves trashing a game collectively, making it seem worse than what it is.

Not saying the game will be good, but I’ll see for myself before I trust mob rule. I’ve yet to see anything to make me think the game is as bad as they’re saying.
It's not senseless dog piling at all we've all seen what this game is for years now it's the DC version of the avengers

Reactions: Nhomnhom

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I don't know why it's so hard for you to understand that a beta doesn't reflect the end product 💀
And I don't know why it's so hard for you to understand I enjoyed what I played and so I made the decision to buy it, so I can experience more of it.

Did I take a deposit out of your account for this game? Why do you care? Lmao