We Asked 100 Ppl What They Thought About Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League. Here's what thy had to say. Not looking good! Jason Schreir chimes in

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I don't care but when you regret it don't blame me 🤣
If I don't like it, I'll just uninstall it and move on. I enjoyed the gameplay it's like Sunset Overdrive meets Borderlands and I enjoyed the traversal and how rich the DC lore is. Either way I'll have some fun wuth it.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
If I don't like it, I'll just uninstall it and move on. I enjoyed the gameplay it's like Sunset Overdrive meets Borderlands and I enjoyed the traversal and how rich the DC lore is. Either way I'll have some fun wuth it.
Pre opreder a game to just uninstall & move on that called a waste of money should've just played it on Xbox wealthare pass

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Not a day one buy but im gona play it someday
Suicide Squad Glance GIF by Xbox

Click Suicide Squad GIF by Xbox

Wonder Woman Dc GIF by Xbox
Dc Comics Flash GIF by WBGames
Dc Comics GIF by WBGames

Harley Quinn Eyes GIF by Xbox

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
I actually played the Beta... I dunno why it's so hard for some of y'all to not understand what you don't like isn't universal 💀
Actually, this is a good point. Even volunteers, who have to start interested to even apply, gave this thing a 7. What do you think the reviewers being forced to play this thing are going to think of it? Because I can tell you already that nobody at IGN is volunteering for this shitheap and thats true of most big sites. It will be newbies or work for hires forced to play it.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Each to their own, and of course everyone can do what they like with their money. Just be aware there are some good games all crammed in around that timeline.

Pick wisely :love:

This Is For You GIF by Marry Me

Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth (PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC) - January 24

Tekken 8 (PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PC) - January 26

February​

Granblue Fantasy: Relink (PS5, PS4, PC) - February 1

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League (PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PC) - February 2

Persona 3 Reload (PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC) - February 2

Helldivers 2 (PS5, PC) - February 8

Reactions: JAHGamer

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Actually, this is a good point. Even volunteers, who have to start interested to even apply, gave this thing a 7. What do you think the reviewers being forced to play this thing are going to think of it? Because I can tell you already that nobody at IGN is volunteering for this shitheap and thats true of most big sites. It will be newbies or work for hires forced to play it.
And that's fine! The game has a uphill battle and I'm not expecting the full game to be amazing but it's a fun loot based shooter with some great traversal play styles. Reviewers will dog pile or rush out reviews to cash in on the pile on, so I don't think anyone really looking towards that medium to help hem decide.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Each to their own, and of course everyone can do what they like with their money. Just be aware there are some good games all crammed in around that timeline.

Pick wisely :love:

This Is For You GIF by Marry Me

Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth (PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC) - January 24

Tekken 8 (PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PC) - January 26

February​

Granblue Fantasy: Relink (PS5, PS4, PC) - February 1

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League (PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PC) - February 2

Persona 3 Reload (PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC) - February 2

Helldivers 2 (PS5, PC) - February 8
Grandblue, Suicide Squad and Helldivers 2, Tekken 8.

Sega ain't getting a dime from me.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
If this is the spread of opinions pre-launch the game is going to flop hard.