We Asked 100 Ppl What They Thought About Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League. Here's what thy had to say. Not looking good! Jason Schreir chimes in

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Each to their own, and of course everyone can do what they like with their money. Just be aware there are some good games all crammed in around that timeline.

Pick wisely :love:

This Is For You GIF by Marry Me

Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth (PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC) - January 24

Tekken 8 (PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PC) - January 26

February​

Granblue Fantasy: Relink (PS5, PS4, PC) - February 1

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League (PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PC) - February 2

Persona 3 Reload (PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC) - February 2

Helldivers 2 (PS5, PC) - February 8
you forgot Prince of Persia in January and Banisher GoNE with FF7RR

• Informative
Reactions: Sircaw

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Not surprised, the only good game Rocksteady ever made was Arkam Asylum back in 2009 on PS3. Open city is not good for their Batman, they are trash open city devs, need to go back to linear games like Arkam Asylum.

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
Not surprised, the only good game Rocksteady ever made was Arkam Asylum back in 2009 on PS3. Open city is not good for their Batman, they are trash open city devs, need to go back to linear games like Arkam Asylum.
Trust me, they will go back when they remake it. But sadly with no Conroy or Hamil.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Their only good game was Arkham Asylum?? Lol

The entire trilogy is fantastic. Sometimes the opinions on this site makes me question if a few here actually play games to have fun.