We Desperately Need a Playstation Showcase

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
I think they should do a taken style one for Nate's finale where she gets kidnapped & nate & the gang all team up to get her back
Absolutely not! I think going forward Cassie is the smart choice, it's predictable but Pulp Fiction is predictable. She was already super interested at the end of Uncharted 4. Nate, Sam, Chloe and Elena could still swoop in yo rescue or assist when shit hits the fan.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Absolutely not! I think going forward Cassie is the smart choice, it's predictable but Pulp Fiction is predictable. She was already super interested at the end of Uncharted 4. Nate, Sam, Chloe and Elena could still swoop in yo rescue or assist when shit hits the fan.
Cassie doesn't have any of the skills nate does except being smart , Elena learned stuff gradually when she was following Nate around , Cassie needs something to happen that gets her to learn the skills she needs for an uncharted game

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Cassie doesn't have any of the skills nate does except being smart , Elena learned stuff gradually when she was following Nate around , Cassie needs something to happen that gets her to learn the skills she needs for an uncharted game
Lol she will be an adult by the time she would start. Anyways I just think that's the only correct way to have the franchise move forward while still having the legacy characters still make sense being in it.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Lol she will be an adult by the time she would start. Anyways I just think that's the only correct way to have the franchise move forward while still having the legacy characters still make sense being in it.
I mean at the end of 4 we know Sam is still wanting to do jobs like Nate did although he's not a very likable character lol

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
& he did one with Chloe & Nadine in the one that was originally meant to be an expansion , although that was mainly Bruce & with him gone I don't trust Neil to make a good one

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
i would prefer a game with Sully, but knowing politics in the west and studio is there, it would be highly unpopular to make the main character a straight white man, muscular.

so, automatically, they will go with Nate's daughter.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
i would prefer a game with Sully, but knowing politics in the west and studio is there, it would be highly unpopular to make the main character a straight white man, muscular.

so, automatically, they will go with Nate's daughter.
I mean she's the natural evolution naughty dogs Lara croft if you will aslong as they don't make her annoying I'm fine with it lol

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
They need a new I.P not another Uncharted as much as the other ones were enjoyable they need to stop treading in comfortable territory if they want to help budge their numbers again.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
They need a new I.P not another Uncharted as much as the other ones were enjoyable they need to stop treading in comfortable territory if they want to help budge their numbers again.
Personally, i would like another Uncharted game. all games were great. we aren't getting this type of games, do we?

it is GaaS or Open World.

Reactions: Danja1187

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Okay, but didn't the movie only make like $400m at the box offices? Or is my info out of date
it had 120M$ budget, made 400M$, yeah, it is a hit and success, no one expected that at all. i remember movie release and it was very positive especially with revenue.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
it had 120M$ budget, made 400M$, yeah, it is a hit and success, no one expected that at all. i remember movie release and it was very positive especially with revenue.
oh, didn't know it only cost $120m. I'm actually impressed that the budget was so low

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom

Didn't know where else to post it but this is the second time I've seen someone slating Bella's casting & I'm honestly sick of it the amount of haters she had for the first season was ridiculous I don't know if it because she's British & not American or she just isn't attractive to people but it just feels like bullying when I see people talking shit about her , she's a great actress & no she doesn't look like Ellie but none of those actors & actresses look like the in game characters except obviously Marlene

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

Didn't know where else to post it but this is the second time I've seen someone slating Bella's casting & I'm honestly sick of it the amount of haters she had for the first season was ridiculous I don't know if it because she's British & not American or she just isn't attractive to people but it just feels like bullying when I see people talking shit about her , she's a great actress & no she doesn't look like Ellie but none of those actors & actresses look like the in game characters except obviously Marlene

Bella Ramsey still looks 12 lol, and she's 20 now. Kinda crazy

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Bella Ramsey still looks 12 lol, and she's 20 now. Kinda crazy
i still can't take her seriously, such a bad cast for me personally. couldn't get over her. Pascal was great.
and now, she is in S2, which makes even less sense as time changed and Ellie looks somewhat different from second game.

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly