Tubz_Gaming
Welcome @peter42O !
Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Reactions: Sircaw and AniWeeb

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Yeah the name is Iconera but the domain name was taken. Rather difficult to get many domains.

But we might buy eventually if its not too expensive.

Are you not in the Oil/CATTLE BUSINESS?

Sounds like you have the money...............

• haha
Reactions: Bryank75
P

peter42O

yeah but you lean more Xbox like me right?
Xbox Series X is my primary but not going to lie, the last two months, I have been very tempted to switch to PS5 as my primary due to no exclusives for 2022 and the fact that I keep having issues with my Series X. Sometimes, the console doesn't "connect" with my LG CX OLED. Will display at 480p, have no sound or all those checkmarks will be red X marks instead. It happens at least once a month.

The other issue which I found out is a bug within the windows operating system is at times, I go to play online (mainly Division 2 or Outriders) and it won't connect. Bug being that randomly will switch from Iw4P (or something like that) to Iw6P which I don't have. I only have "4". This happened on Tuesday. I switched to PS5 to play Division 2. But thankfully, the XSX connected later that night. It's all freaking weird man.

Main reason I don't want to switch primaries is because im already invested into Xbox for this generation with digital purchases, etc. and because I have never switched primaries ever. So SNES/PS/PS2/360/PS4 were all my primary for the respective generation and never had any major issue with any of them.

Overall, I was super hyped and excited for Xbox coming into 2022 especially since Halo Infinite was my 2021 goty (campaign only) but man, I have to be honest, Microsoft makes it very hard and frustrating at times to be an Xbox fan.