Welcome to IconEra (Now 1,000+ Members)

Cragarmi

Moderator- From the United Kingdom
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
@BluRayHiDef Hi and welcome, have a look around and get to know the place.
200.gif

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
omg i remember that shit it was on in the morning before I went to school, fucking loved that show. Had some of the toys too, had scorponok, dinobot.

Yeah man! I collected the toys too, I have them still with me in boxes, Beast Wars, Transformers Armada too.....
You could say I am a bit of a fan

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Now who can remember Betamax?
Betamax GIF by gifnews
Nope, Spring chicken here, those tapes were WAY WAY BEFORE MY TIME,

I am a Millennial, wait, is there something else past that, what is a Zoomer, i see that mentioned from time to time.,

• haha
Reactions: Cragarmi

yewles1

21 Jun 2022
Indianapolis, IN, USA
PSN ID
yewyew1
Nope, Spring chicken here, those tapes were WAY WAY BEFORE MY TIME,

I am a Millennial, wait, is there something else past that, what is a Zoomer, i see that mentioned from time to time.,
Gen Z is past Gen Y (Millennial) and Zoomer has to do with the Zoom app (in case you weren't joking).

• Informative
Reactions: Sircaw

Craig of War

Banned
12 Jul 2022
Hello

I want to migrate here from neogaf. I went by the username Rodya_Raskolnikov on that site. I saw what went on in that craig of war leaving thread. Do you get banned here for favouring one system over the others? I want a fresh start. Cheers
No at least that what the Mod told me i hope they keep their words though but that seem to still be up for debate

Reactions: Yossarian

Yossarian

15 Jul 2022
No at least that what the Mod told me i hope they keep their words though but that seem to still be up for debate
Thanks man, good to see you here. I'm not gonna blatantly troll, just wondering if it's less strict that neogaf in regards to what they called "console warring". Cheers mate

Craig of War

Banned
12 Jul 2022
Thanks man, good to see you here. I'm not gonna blatantly troll, just wondering if it's less strict that neogaf in regards to what they called "console warring". Cheers mate
It should be cause i been going around calling All the sony fanboy here Sony Pony and they call me Green rat lol
But we do have a bunch of trolling Sony Pony so they might trigger you here just a warning