Tubz_Gaming
Welcome @Inquirer !
The Simpsons Reaction GIF

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Well there are many xbots on this site. Which I’m surprised about.

d07a581c-9db6-498d-bac2-2cafe9801ce3_text.gif

This is a multiplatform.....forum.

We want the discussions we used to have in the old place, we want the big personalities.

The crazy discussions are what make it fun... as long as there are no personal attacks, name-calling...then it's all good.
If people go around being angry and shitting up threads, they will get a temp ban.

But otherwise we are very lenient here..... people can have fun and discuss a lot without fear.

We have a communities section, where we can have a PS only area or any platform can have their own section only for them.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022

We want the discussions we used to have in the old place, we want the big personalities.

The crazy discussions are what make it fun... as long as there are no personal attacks, name-calling...then it's all good.
If people go around being angry and shitting up threads, they will get a temp ban.

But otherwise we are very lenient here..... people can have fun and discuss a lot without fear.

We have a communities section, where we can have a PS only area or any platform can have their own section only for them.
Those were the days, just prior to the next gen launch. Laughs, banter, camaraderie & boisterous ribbing.

NG for me at least has been losing its teeth gradually and become stale. To a point where my visits have been sadly more out of habit rather then a burning desire. Even found myself increasingly perusing the woke edition site for a sense of news instead. Think it’s because all you bastards left. Not good.

Looking for that club community feel here again.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022

I see your point.

I would love if the graphics technology thread from neogaf could be brought over here.