Welcome to IconEra (Now 1,000+ Members)

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Welcome @Old Gamer

Hope you have a few more years left in you as we grow this community....

Aging Old Man GIF by A&E

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Why should I? I havent met anyone willing to not be a cunt so far. Hopefully theres some quality people here.
Are you actually here to be part of the community, cos that reply tells me it's a no?

I don't even know why you are even here tbh, besides your username, if a simple thing like changing your avatar is too much effort for you, i really dont think this place is for you.

4 Aug 2022
Are you actually here to be part of the community, cos that reply tells me it's a no?

I don't even know why you are even here tbh, besides your username, if a simple thing like changing your avatar is too much effort for you, i really dont think this place is for you.
Lol come off it. Projecting hard there chief.

4 Aug 2022
Projecting, I am being brutally honest.
So you made these assumptions based on what? The fact I called some people cunts who were acting like a cunt? Because I dont wanna change my avatar? Suddenly that means i just have no desire to be here!? GOSHHH.

My name has triggered a few of your warriors. I think its just a funny name. And by evidence of people being cunts and having nothing productive to say except personal insults, I would say it fits so far.

I have had one exchange with the morpehus guy who seems to actually want to have a discussion in a civil manner.

Maybe you should look at the people who are triggered and hurling insults and see if they wanna be here?

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
So you made these assumptions based on what? The fact I called some people cunts who were acting like a cunt? Because I dont wanna change my avatar? Suddenly that means i just have no desire to be here!? GOSHHH.

My name has triggered a few of your warriors. I think its just a funny name. And by evidence of people being cunts and having nothing productive to say except personal insults, I would say it fits so far.

I have had one exchange with the morpehus guy who seems to actually want to have a discussion in a civil manner.

Maybe you should look at the people who are triggered and hurling insults and see if they wanna be here?
I gave you a simple choice, how about changing your avatar, take some pride in your time here, but instead you came back with some rotten remark about why should i, everyone i have met here is a cunt so far.

Why don't you have some respect for the Owners, mods, founders and members of this site that have created a place where you can actually speak? voice your opinions and are able to have a debate without the fear of being chastised, just the mere fucking fact of your username would have got you banned on many other sites.

What you said is fucking disrespectful for a whole host of different reasons.

But you do you, buddy, we are done with this conversation.

4 Aug 2022
I gave you a simple choice, how about changing your avatar, take some pride in your time here, but instead you came back with some rotten remark about why should i, everyone i have met here is a cunt so far.

Why don't you have some respect for the Owners, mods and founders and members of this site that have created a place where you can actually speak? voice your opinions and being able to have a debate where a lot of other sites where just the mere fucking fact of your username would of got you banned.

What you said is fucking disrespectful for a whole host of different reasons.

But you do you, buddy, we are done with this conversation.
Ah so you are triggered by the name too? Now it makes sense.

You said you were being brutally honest and then cant take heat when someone else is brutally honest with you? Makes sense.

I give respect when I receive it. And so far, most of your members have not given anything but trash. Like I said, I have had one good exchange with @VFX_Veteran. He showed respect and I respected him.

Nothing I said was disrespectful. Its the truth.

I find it funny you completely disregarded my suggestion of looking at the people who are greeting your members with malice and disrespect but instead wanna try and circle this back around to me lacking and avatar and having a certain username.

Do better.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Ah so you are triggered by the name too? Now it makes sense.

You said you were being brutally honest and then cant take heat when someone else is brutally honest with you? Makes sense.

I give respect when I receive it. And so far, most of your members have not given anything but trash. Like I said, I have had one good exchange with @VFX_Veteran. He showed respect and I respected him.

Nothing I said was disrespectful. Its the truth.

I find it funny you completely disregarded my suggestion of looking at the people who are greeting your members with malice and disrespect but instead wanna try and circle this back around to me lacking and avatar and having a certain username.

Do better.
You came to this site with that shitty user name, i think it speaks volumes about your motives.

Disingenuous at best.

4 Aug 2022
You came to this site with that shitty user name, i think it speaks volumes about your motives.
Someones triggered.

If it is really an issue maybe a mod shouldn't have approved it.

Show me my motives good sir. Its amazing how many posters here are triggered over a username. If it was MicrosoftFanyboyTears would you have an issue?

D

Deleted member 13

Someones triggered.

If it is really an issue maybe a mod shouldn't have approved it.

Show me my motives good sir. Its amazing how many posters here are triggered over a username. If it was MicrosoftFanyboyTears would you have an issue?
Dial it back a bit buddy. I banned someone for disrespecting the mods and founders. Your name is definitely a trigger. That's just a fact. You can have it, but let's be civil here and respectful.

Reactions: PropellerEar
4 Aug 2022
Dial it back a bit buddy. I banned someone for disrespecting the mods and founders. Your name is definitely a trigger. That's just a fact. You can have it, but let's be civil here and respectful.
Dial what back? I havent disrespected anyone.

If my name triggers people thats not my fault.

D

Deleted member 13

Those more you talk about it the less likely I am to change it.
This is acting like an ass.

A mod wanted you to add an avatar. Go ahead and play along. Don't be disrespectful over it.

Why? Because we asked you to. How can we be assholes and enforce that? Write in our Policy that you MUST have an avatar when joining the site. So just do it and be done with it.

4 Aug 2022
This is acting like an ass.

A mod wanted you to add an avatar. Go ahead and play along. Don't be disrespectful over it.

Why? Because we asked you to. How can we be assholes and enforce that? Write in our Policy that you MUST have an avatar when joining the site. So just do it and be done with it.

It was a playful joke and he got triggered. Its not my fault they cant discern tone. No sense in having this conversation in two places. I will continue this in the PM we currently have open.