Welcome to IconEra (Now 1,000+ Members)

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Hey everyone !
Big thanks for invitation from @GhostOfTsu !

What a sigh of relief seeing all you assholes gathered here in one place. Hope we can have some good times together!

How does a group of people gather and create a forum so good looking ?! This is quite something!

It's a magical story.... I sat here and shouted 'Fuck Jim Ryan' at the screen and eventually I scared the internet into making a new forum!

But Garani and @Darth Vader helped a lot.

It's great to see you bro!

Your best friend VFX is here too. haha

OP
OP
Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Master of the Dark Side
18 Jun 2022
How does a group of people gather and create a forum so good looking ?! This is quite something!

Sesame Street Reaction GIF by HBO Max

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Hey everyone !
Big thanks for invitation from @GhostOfTsu !

What a sigh of relief seeing all you assholes gathered here in one place. Hope we can have some good times together!

It's great to see you here, i was worried standards were dropping when we let that fish hater @Eternal_Wings in, it seems we are on the right path finally.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Still have to get used to this layout. This thread was weirdly hard to find. Still early days but it seems like this forums doing great.
true. Seems like it should be pinned in the community part of the forum.
But there is something fitting about "parking lot" being down there somewhere, out of sight :p