Welcome to IconEra (Now 1,000+ Members)

kyliethicc

Knack Ambassador
21 Jun 2022
Hello everyone, I am Jim Ryan CEO of SIE and PlayStation. Glad to be here with real authentic gamers like myself!
Thank you Jim-san, it’s always great to see a passionate gamer such as yourself here with us.

Have you been enjoying Horizon Forbidden West, the latest blockbuster action adventure title from Guerrilla Games and PlayStation Studios on your PlayStation 5?

yewles1

21 Jun 2022
Indianapolis, IN, USA
PSN ID
yewyew1
Thank you Jim-san, it’s always great to see a passionate gamer such as yourself here with us.

Have you been enjoying Horizon Forbidden West, the latest blockbuster action adventure title from Guerrilla Games and PlayStation Studios on your PlayStation 5?

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022

Yes, nice of you to ask... indeed I have been enjoying the latest blockbuster title from Guerrilla Games, it definitely helps the virtuous cycle... which I can confirm means money! Lots of money!

EbonyRainbow

They / Them
24 Jun 2022
Hi all! You can call me Ebony. I'm an avid gamer from as far back as I can remember. I'm big into story driven games anything like visual novels, adventure, roleplaying, anything really with a fun story. My favorite game at the moment is probably Uncharted just because I never tire of Nathan Drake. My pronouns are they/them.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Hi all! You can call me Ebony. I'm an avid gamer from as far back as I can remember. I'm big into story driven games anything like visual novels, adventure, roleplaying, anything really with a fun story. My favorite game at the moment is probably Uncharted just because I never tire of Nathan Drake. My pronouns are they/them.

Welcome!