Welcome to IconEra (Now 1,000+ Members)

G

GhostBolt

A big welcome to you Mr @GhostBolt .

If you need any help with anything, @Bryank75 has a very hands on approach to helping.

Enyjoy your stay :love:

ghost GIF
Thanks brother and everyone!

Here is to a great 2023 and beyond!

I feeel like it's gonna be a good one.

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Hello,

Thank you for having me. I'm here to talk all things Sony and I'm glad there's a place for it.

You can talk anything in gaming you want. Xbox, PC, NINTENDO, SONY. We try not to discriminate. I love Sony, but I also play PC, and use to really love the early years of Xbox.

Also use to like Nintendo when they were more hardware in the Gamecube era. But primarily am a PC/SONY guy.

Welcome buddy!

D

Deleted member 417

You can talk anything in gaming you want. Xbox, PC, NINTENDO, SONY. We try not to discriminate. I love Sony, but I also play PC, and use to really love the early years of Xbox.

Also use to like Nintendo when they were more hardware in the Gamecube era. But primarily am a PC/SONY guy.

Welcome buddy!
Thank you :)

I used to be a massive xbox fan but the last few years pushed me away from them. Now it's PS5 and PC for old RTS and RPGs

• brain
Reactions: Sircaw and Bryank75

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

Welcome buddy!
we discriminate only bullshit :D

Hi from Norway, Night Sky

Northern Lights Colors GIF by BBC America

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Sircaw and Bryank75