season 4 krusty towers GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Thanks! :)

Reactions: Bryank75

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Everyone here still using their names from other forums. If a another site has animosity that’s on them for how they ran their site where users wanted to go elsewhere for discussion.

Giant bomb, Sacred symbols @David Jaffe all have their own community with people that are subbed/unsubbed and they are not witch hunting people if they want to be part of more than one site/community.

If people have been leaving in droves and done so over the course of your tenur running a site. Banning because they would rather talk on discord or another site shows you don’t have confidence in your site or people on it.

I believe in being open and being upfront and honest. That’s what this site was built on.

No back stab BS if someone wants to go do their own thing. Or if they have a YouTube or they just prefer to post in a different format like Reddit.

People over at gaf and reset believe scare tactics in their TOS works. Over time all it does is make people scared to venture out into new territory.

I’m part of many forums/community’s and I use the same name. Those other forums some gaming have no problem with me being on other sites.

I can always change my name down the line once things cooldown. But damn, i would be sad knowing my name won't perfectly match my gigachad avatar anymore 🌚