Shadow Moses
Holy fuck i forgot how much ND are so OP

FqFzbS3WIAA1wjl

FqFzafOWIAEXek2

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
how was it? enemies very spongy?
Still playing it, enemies are spongy at first, but that gets better as you upgrade your weapons / get better ones. The game is buggy though. I had to restart a checkpoint because I got stuck inside some level geometry.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Still playing it, enemies are spongy at first, but that gets better as you upgrade your weapons / get better ones. The game is buggy though. I had to restart a checkpoint because I got stuck inside some level geometry.
😲 🤦‍♂️

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Played through the campaign mode of Rez infinite last night in VR. Fun game, although short. Also the eye tracking makes the game really easy lol

Yossarian

15 Jul 2022
Finished Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore. Not bad, great dungeons and boss fights. Gonna start disgaea 1 complete and continue with Persona 4 Golden. Im taking a break from smt Strange Journey Redux

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
So far Wo Long feels quite a bit easier than the Nioh games with the exception of the first boss, though I was used to his moveset thanks to the demos. Hoping the game puts up more of a challenge later.

P

peter42O

Waiting to get Scars Above from Amazon which should be by Monday. It's basically a sci-fi version of Remnant: From the Ashes which I really enjoyed. Looking forward to it and a good stopgap game while waiting for REmake4.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
So far Wo Long feels quite a bit easier than the Nioh games with the exception of the first boss, though I was used to his moveset thanks to the demos. Hoping the game puts up more of a challenge later.
it is quite challenging.
those deflect windows feels like were downgraded, very inconsistent, you do the same deflect, sometimes it is working, sometimes not. plus, very bad telegraphing of those special moves which you can deflect.

Boss on the Horse was pretty shit and boring, for me. jumping, flying over the field. you spend more time running than fighting.

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Just started ch4 of like a dragon ishin. It's been pretty good so far. Not as good as lost judgment, but it is a remake of a ps3/ps4 game, so I'm willing to cut it some slack.

Elder Legend

CEO of Gaming Instincts (Industry Veteran)
10 Jan 2023
At first it seemed rather difficult. But I've beaten the game after roughly about 2 days. Clocked in prolly around 20 to 25 hours with killing all the bosses and also doing all the sub battlefields. 82% for total trophies. I beat the game at level 102 before killing last boss. Need to replay some levels though to feed the rest of the baby pandas and get the rest of the dragon essences and golden ciadas.

I didn't play Nioh much, but this game feels like Sekiro-lite.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
At first it seemed rather difficult. But I've beaten the game after roughly about 2 days. Clocked in prolly around 20 to 25 hours with killing all the bosses and also doing all the sub battlefields. 82% for total trophies. I beat the game at level 102 before killing last boss. Need to replay some levels though to feed the rest of the baby pandas and get the rest of the dragon essences and golden ciadas.

I didn't play Nioh much, but this game feels like Sekiro-lite.
2 fucking days!