What Are You Playing Right Now?

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Really got into Stranger of Paradise last night, fun game.... feels very like Nioh but with the Final Fantasy stuff wrapped around it.

Would recommend to anyone into FF or Nioh style games to pick it up under 30 euro / dollars.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Completed and platinumed Forspoken. Enjoyed it for what it is. Would give it a 7/10 (similarly to how I'd rate Days Gone).

I've installed Hogwarts now, but I'm not going to start it until I'm back from vacation. The next 2 days (until the vacation starts), I will try to finish Kirby on Switch (stopped playing since Forspoken arrived), if I manage to play at all.

• Informative
Reactions: Sircaw

Yossarian

15 Jul 2022
Friday I finished Catherine full body. 8/10
Sunday I finished Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor Overclocked. 7/10.
Today I beat Persona 3 Portable Remaster. 9/10

Now playing Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey Redux and I'm gonna start Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore

• party
Reactions: Bryank75

Yossarian

15 Jul 2022
Really got into Stranger of Paradise last night, fun game.... feels very like Nioh but with the Final Fantasy stuff wrapped around it.

Would recommend to anyone into FF or Nioh style games to pick it up under 30 euro / dollars.
Lowkey the best game of 2022

• party

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I inexplicably decided to see if there was anything left undone in Digimon Story: Cybersleuth, and was reminded quickly of just how convoluted, bizarre and grindy the whole evolution system in that game is.

It is now back in the drawer for another few years.

• haha
Reactions: Gediminas

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Currently playing through Atomic Heart. Very interesting visually, but the gunplay feels loose so far. Dialogue is also pretty goofy.

Also trying to decide whether I should get Yakuza Isshin or Fatal Frame 4.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Beat Cris Tales, probably not gonna plat it. 6/10. Decent for a turn based rpg, but way too easy.

• brain

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Finished God of war, still have some Trials and berserker and lots of picking up stuff left to do, to be honest, i am not sure if i want to complete the rest of the stuff, i actually felt really exhausted after finishing the main story,

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Finished God of war, still have some Trials and berserker and lots of picking up stuff left to do, to be honest, i am not sure if i want to complete the rest of the stuff, i actually felt really exhausted after finishing the main story,
What about the Berserker King and the other post story fight?

• Shake
  • thisistheway
Reactions: Bryank75 and Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
What about the Berserker King and the other post story fight?
I think I have logged in 54 hours, I tried logging in today but my heart is just not in the game atm, I think i need a few days to rest from it all, I still have the trials to do, 6 berserker bosses to complete, i really do like those fights, i also have lots of other finding bits and pieces to complete like horns, apples, a stag and one of those escaped lizards.

There are also a couple of places that i can't seem to access, using that day night cycle thing, i might have to use a guide to try and find the path in a few locations, there must be something obvious i am missing.

Imo the game has a staggering amount of content, sometimes I think a little too much.

Last edited:

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I spent my gaming time this weekend playing Biomutant, and I am really kind of frustrated with it.

The crafting system straight-up sucks. What is the point in giving me weapon parts if you’re going to then require resources to actually make any changes to my weapons?

P

peter42O

Completed the story campaign for Hogwarts Legacy yesterday. 72% completion for the challenges.

Visuals - 10/10
Audio - 9.0/10
Gameplay/Combat - 8.5/10
Story/Characters - 8.5/10
Overall - 9.0/10

Excellent game. Really enjoyed it and while it's a Ubisoft type open world game, something about the world, characters and story just felt refreshing. Great combat overall but a few issues. There shouldn't be an manual aiming and instead had more sets for your spells. But that's something for he sequel. Stealth quests were horrible. I hate forced stealth quests and instant fail just makes it worse. Still have some cleanup stuff to do at some point but with around 60 hours of play time, im done until if/when DLC gets announced for the game.

Now just waiting on reviews for Scars Above which releases tomorrow.