What Are You Playing Right Now?

OP
OP
Explosive Zombie

Explosive Zombie

21 Jun 2022
Got a platinum in outer worlds and then bought the new version for 10 bucks, let's see if I have the patience to get platinum again the most annoying being the supernova difficulty one.

Reactions: TubzGaming

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Got a platinum in outer worlds and then bought the new version for 10 bucks, let's see if I have the patience to get platinum again the most annoying being the supernova difficulty one.
Do you hate yourself? Doing penance for some terrible act? Why would you do that to yourself?

OP
OP
Explosive Zombie

Explosive Zombie

21 Jun 2022
Do you hate yourself? Doing penance for some terrible act? Why would you do that to yourself?
I'm having fun playing the game especially since I can keep doing different types of characters with different style of play. Really enjoy games where you can make choices like this.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Not sure your system, but review claiming garbage performance on ps5

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Not sure your system, but review claiming garbage performance on ps5

All the new versions, even PC, are poorly optimized. 4090 can't hit 4K/60, both PS5|SX drop to the low 40s etc etc.

Better to stick to the original version, which has a pretty good 60 FPS mode on the modern consoles already, anyway.

-

On topic, been playing some Shadow Warrior 3 Definitive Edition. It's fun, like Doom Eternal minus the hell and a lot of shitty stereotypical jokes.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
All the new versions, even PC, are poorly optimized. 4090 can't hit 4K/60, both PS5|SX drop to the low 40s etc etc.

Better to stick to the original version, which has a pretty good 60 FPS mode on the modern consoles already, anyway.

-

On topic, been playing some Shadow Warrior 3 Definitive Edition. It's fun, like Doom Eternal minus the hell and a lot of shitty stereotypical jokes.
GO Microsoft!

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Tried out the grimgrimoire demo. I usually really enjoy vanilla ware games, but I'm skipping this one. A 2d rts is definitely not my thing.

• Informative
Reactions: Yossarian

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
So Atelier Ryza 3 went gold. Also I think some websites broke embargo because there are some reviews trickling out despite the delay to end of march. Gonna play the shit out of this

Reactions: Yossarian

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Beat like a dragon ishin. I had fun, but being a remake of a launch ps4 game, it doesn't quite hold up to newer games from rgg like lost judgment.

Reactions: Dick Jones

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I decided to quit and delete BioMutant for being eurojank open-world boredom.

I picked up Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth, and it is a great, hard metroidvania. Really enjoying it.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I decided to quit and delete BioMutant for being eurojank open-world boredom.

I picked up Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth, and it is a great, hard metroidvania. Really enjoying it.
Yeah it's a decent metroidvania, the endgame challenge is pretty fun

Yossarian

15 Jul 2022
Taking a long break from smt ehehe. I'm about halfway through Disgaea 1 Complete main story. I just started Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion today and played to chapter 3, I really like it.