What Are You Playing Right Now?

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
I’m giving Alan Wake a shot. Finished it decades ago on 360 when new. It’s pretty rough in production values all round but still a compelling forward moving tale.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Moved this back to gaming as people are having trouble finding it in communities....

I'm currently playing FFXVI and loving it... just passed a very epic fight, people playing will know when I say the music was.... different!

Some of the most epic boss-fights ever, very GOW3-esque.

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
I'm trying to finish Ff16 today. It's definitely a solid 9 from me, some minor gripes about the game, but not the common complaints that people are repeating. It's definitely my current game of the year vote for sure.

OP
OP
Explosive Zombie

Explosive Zombie

21 Jun 2022
Wasteland 2

Screenshot_20230701-183831-002.png

• fire
Reactions: Jim Ryan

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Dropped off of FF after
Sid's death
and the story stopped interesting me. Now thoroughly enjoying Division 1 and Anthem for the first time on PC. Both look better than any game released in 2023 besides HFW.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
PS: Assassin's Creed Rogue. Heard a lot about how good the story is but it's really not that great. Still a nice little nostalgia trip to when I enjoyed AC games. Front Mission Remake is downloaded and ready to go. Messing about in GT7 a bit.

Xbox: Signalis.

Edmund

25 Apr 2023
Street Fighter 6 and Final Fantasy 16.

I dropped out of diablo 4. Somehow it's not clicking with me. I'm a level 29 rogue playing on world tier 2. I'm not enjoying the level scaling but one day I'll suck it up and try again.

@Johnic is Signalis any good? It's on sale on psn right now.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven

I dropped out of diablo 4. Somehow it's not clicking with me. I'm a level 29 rogue playing on world tier 2. I'm not enjoying the level scaling but one day I'll suck it up and try again.

If you like the PS1 RE games or PS1 horrir games in general, you'll probably like this one. It's just a bit strange, with enemies getting back up even after you "kill" them. Interesting story and atmosphere, though.

• brain
Reactions: Edmund and Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

I have to get back to SF6.

So much to do, so little time.

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
PS5 Marvel's Avengers on PS+ Extra.

It's surprisingly good. I'm only doing the campaign, none on the side activities. The gameplay is good simple fun and the story isn't bad.

I don't quite get why the game failed. Maybe the GaaS part wasn't good? If this was merely a singleplayer game, I wonder if it would have been deemed a success. They could have released payed DLC for other characters and stories and kept it going.

daniel5043

Veteran
19 Jan 2023
PS5 Marvel's Avengers on PS+ Extra.

It's surprisingly good. I'm only doing the campaign, none on the side activities. The gameplay is good simple fun and the story isn't bad.

I don't quite get why the game failed. Maybe the GaaS part wasn't good? If this was merely a singleplayer game, I wonder if it would have been deemed a success. They could have released payed DLC for other characters and stories and kept it going.
How far in are you

Reactions: Systemshock2023