What Are You Playing Right Now?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
just rolled credits on ff16. might take a few days before trying to find a new game to play

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
I just finished TOTK which I LOVED. Working on Platinum for Remnant From the Ashes & playing Ghost Song while waiting for Remnant 2, upcoming: Armored Core VI and Baulder's Gate 3.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Yep, that avengers game starts pretty strong but falls off a cliff once it starts showing all its gaas nature.

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
Only the Switch is on hand pending a PS5 purchase.

Pikmin 4 demo is my latest play. Charming game with a lot of quality of life enhancements advanced from the original.

24 Jun 2022
I am heavily retro ATM. Just finished Welcome House (it's AI translated, but the translation's not too bad), and playing Okage: Shadow King. I knew of the game from magazines back in the day and sometimes confused it with Stretch Panic, but playing it right now I like the game's vibe.

These earlier PS2 JRPGs have a nice wholesomeness to them, you can feel they were a stepping stone between the more mid-tier PS1/Saturn JRPGs and some of the behemoths the PS2 would get just a few years after this game came out (or in the case of FF X, literal months after it came out).

From the little I've progressed in it so far, a shame there was never a follow-up/sequel.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Once I wrap up FF16 it’s back to Death Stranding Directors Cut as the single-player sidepiece … and once that’s wrapped up I gonna start a new playthru of Cyberpunk on PS5. I was bitter about trophies not carrying over to the ps5 version but I’m over it at this point. Unfortunately I have no intention of going back to Zelda…

I could ride out the entire generation with this backlog… it’s shameful. Then again… you get so much free shit over the years too.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
Saints Row, bought it on sale this week. I kind of prefer these to GTAs and have for a while now. I forget why the game was panned for being woke, like yeah they changed Rim Job to Jim Rob which is weird because they aren't really afraid of low class cringe humour in the slightest, but other than that the game seems like the same Saints Row from before. I stopped playing them when shit started getting totally insane crackdown style, but I like the re-focus on the saints origin here. Good dumb fun like I figured it would be.

Duki360

29 Jun 2023
Poland
Just finished Spider Man: Miles Morales on PS5 and I'm little bit confused - the whole movement is amazing and traveling between skyscrapers is kinda-cocaine experience, but unfortunately sub-missions were so boring and repetitively, so I beated main story and quit. Also this games looks pretty awesome, no matter what graphic mode you choice.

Wraith Phantom

22 Jun 2022
I beat FF16. Doing the platinum run.

I will boot up gravity rush. And try that out. It's always been in the back log.

Arminius

19 May 2023
I’m playing Street Fighter 6. I’m finished with World Tour for the most part. Now I’ll finish Arcade mode.

Reactions: laynelane