What Are You Playing Right Now?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Just bought Ghost Trick Phantom Detective. Kinda expensive at $30 but it's fun enough

Summer Nightmares

12 Jan 2023
I started The Last of Us for the first time. So far is amazing and I'm playing the PS4 version.

I'm also playing The Callisto Protocol now and then on pc.

• thisistheway
Reactions: Jim Ryan

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
PS5 Marvel's Avengers on PS+ Extra.

It's surprisingly good. I'm only doing the campaign, none on the side activities. The gameplay is good simple fun and the story isn't bad.

I don't quite get why the game failed. Maybe the GaaS part wasn't good? If this was merely a singleplayer game, I wonder if it would have been deemed a success. They could have released payed DLC for other characters and stories and kept it going.
Every once in a while their are genuinely good games that the internet loves to hate for some reason. the order, avengers, , HFW, calisto protocol etc. And once you have that reputation of being a 'bad' game it's hard to shake.

In my move to PC i'm downloading a fully modded skyrim as i haven't played it since it originally came out. Can't wait to start

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Systemshock2023

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Sold my switch so not going back to Zelda anytime soon. FF16 has screeched to a halt due to that slog of a final act.

Back to Wipeout Omega Collection. It’s been a few years. It’s no FZERO GX and not even close but it’s still a treat to play.

Tried Battlefield 2042. Meh. No Friendly player collision is crap. Don’t hate it and don’t like it. Might give it a few more tries. Problem is crossplay with pc is mandatory or you’re not finding matches. Dead game

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
I finally, finallllly, beat Tears of the Kingdom. Took nearly 200 hours, will probably post a review.

Reactions: Vertigo

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Sold my switch so not going back to Zelda anytime soon. FF16 has screeched to a halt due to that slog of a final act.

Back to Wipeout Omega Collection. It’s been a few years. It’s no FZERO GX and not even close but it’s still a treat to play.

Tried Battlefield 2042. Meh. No Friendly player collision is crap. Don’t hate it and don’t like it. Might give it a few more tries. Problem is crossplay with pc is mandatory or you’re not finding matches. Dead game
That’s surprising. Fired bf2042 up yesterday on ps5 and got in instantly, put it down to it being free on ps+

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
That’s surprising. Fired bf2042 up yesterday on ps5 and got in instantly, put it down to it being free on ps+

Cross-play is on by default. When I tried different modes with cross-play off it’s very different to find matches for any mode without a long time of waiting. Would’ve at least liked console cross-play only.

I’m gonna a play a bit more for the next month or so but the lack of collision makes it feel soooooo weird. I never liked battlefront and bf’s gunplay much but it does feel better to control now.

Reactions: Shmunter

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
Sifu

My kind of game, waited quite a while for a sale but it never dips below 40% off so I said fuck it.

Kind of an amazing game imo, I love simple revenge stories and badass fighting mechanics. The overall presentation is really good, very lean and right to the point, nice clean and pretty visuals.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I'm playing Solasta: Crown of the Magister on PC right now. It's "mom: we have baldurs gate at home" the game. It's ok, but things are a bit janky here and there and the writing is comically bad. Still, i love me some dnd so it's been fun.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
FM23, DCS and GT7 while waiting for next big releases.

I want to play Pikmin but my Switch have flickering issues, such bummer

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Started Skyrim On Xbox. Played it for a few hours on PS3 and for some reason could not get into it.

Still playing FF 16 and about to start the GTA trilogy on PS5. A nice trip down memory lane.